● How many flights does Emirates Airlines airline operate on Mumbai to New York route?
Emirates Airlines operates five flights from Mumbai to New York
There is no non-stop flight from Mumbai to New York. Most flights on this route have 1 or 2 plus stops.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Emirates Airlines Mumbai to New York flight?
The fares for Mumbai to New York flights are subject to changes on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare for Mumbai to New York air ticket price Emirates
Airlines is about Rs, 44,000 to Rs 52,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Emirates Airlines flight from Mumbai to New York?
The Mumbai to New York air ticket price Emirates Airlines
for Business Class can cost between Rs. 2,40,000 to Rs. 2,89,000. Fares normally are subject to change.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Emirates Airlines Mumbai to New York flight?
Inflight entertainment system of Emirates, ICE is comprised of information, communication and entertainment, ICE offers including international and Arabic movies, music, documentaries, and children’s programs are available on the Emirates Airlines flight from Mumbai to New York. In-flight Wi-Fi facilities may also be purchased.
● What are the earliest and last Emirates Airlines flights flying from Mumbai to New York?
According to the Emirates Airlines Mumbai to New York flight schedule, the earliest flight from Mumbai to New York departs at 4:30 am. The last flight from Mumbai to New York operated by Emirates Airlines departs at 22:20 pm.
● How much baggage does Emirates Airlines allow on its Mumbai to New York flights?
Emirates Airlines permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 25 Kg and up to 40 kg, depending on the type of ticket bought by the passenger. Business Class travelers are permitted to carry cabin luggage weighing up to 35 kg. Economy Class passengers may carry 7 kg of hand luggage and a Business Class passenger may carry 9 kg of hand luggage. This is subject to change by the airline and is only indicative.
● How long does it take to fly from Mumbai to New York on a Saudi Arabian?
A one-stop Emirates Airlines flight from Mumbai to New York takes about 19 hours and 25 minutes of flying time to reach New York.
● What kind of meal is available on the Emirates Airlines flight flying from Mumbai to New York?
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal options are on offer. Snacks, Halal meat, and seafood may also be on offer.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Mumbai to New York?
operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Mumbai to New York?
Yes, Etihad operates regular flights from Mumbai to New York.
● How much does an Emirates Airlines Economy ticket cost for Mumbai to New York?
An Emirates Airlines Economy ticket from Mumbai to New York can cost between Rs.58,000 and 76,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Mumbai to New York?
Popular stopover destinations for Emirates Airlines flights from Mumbai to New York are Cairo, Addis Ababa, Kuwait, Doha, Bangalore, and New Delhi.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Mumbai to New York in Emirates Airlines?
Passengers can travel in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class while traveling on an Emirates Airlines flight from Mumbai to New York.
● How to check flight status for Emirates Airlines flight Mumbai to New York?
The flight status
for Emirates Airlines flights from Mumbai to New York can be checked by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure on the Emirates Airlines website.( www.emirates.com )
What to know about Mumbai to New York flights
● Distance covered:
The distance from Mumbai to New York is 12,530 km.
● Flight duration:
A one-stop flight from Mumbai to New York would take 19 hours 25 minutes of flying time.
● Which terminal to get to:
T-2 is for international Emirates Airlines flights departing from Mumbai. Depending on the airline schedules,
passengers may be directed to Terminal 1 or 2 for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required for boarding are your passport, board card and a printout of your ticket.
Amenities at New York Airport
One can find car rentals, airport clinic, a currency exchange, luggage storage facility, toilets, and showers, souvenir shops, duty-
free shops, ATM machines etc easily. The airport has Wi-Fi and valet parking too.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, drive-yourself cars, buses, and cabs.
● Airport Connectivity:
The New York JFK International Airport is easily reachable by bus or cab.
● Distance from the city center:
The New York JFK International Airport located 220 km from New York’s city center.
Best time to visit New York
The best times to visit the city of New York are from April to June and September to November when the weather is mild. Cheapest season is January to
How to get around in New York
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Flights, Limousines, NYC Transit, buses, private and rental cars are easily available and are the cheapest way to get
around the city.
● Nearby important cities:
Jersey City is 6 km away, Newark is 14 km, Philadelphia is 128 km, Baltimore is 168mi, Boston is 270 km, and
Washington DC is 325 km.
About New York
● Budget hotels:
The Allen, Hayden, Residence Inn, Americana Inn, Travel Inn are all very close to central New York.
● Premium hotels:
The Carlyle, Trump Hotel, Mandarin Oriental, The Langham are 5-star hotels in New York.
● Places to visit:
Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, High Line are must-visit places in New York.