● How many flights does Garuda Indonesia operate on Mumbai to Jakarta route?
operates three flights from Mumbai to Jakarta. All three flights have one stop between the destinations. However, there are no non-stop flights from Mumbai to Jakarta.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Garuda Indonesia Mumbai to Jakarta flight?
The fares for Garuda Indonesia Mumbai to Jakarta flights
change on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare however, is Rs. 34,364.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Garuda Indonesia flight from Mumbai to Jakarta?
The Mumbai to Jakarta air ticket price Garuda Indonesia for Business Class can cost somewhere between Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Garuda Indonesia Mumbai to Jakarta flight?
In-flight entertainment like international movies
from various genres, documentaries, and music is available apart from the meals.
● What is the earliest and last Garuda Indonesia flight flying from Mumbai to Jakarta?
According to the Garuda Indonesia Mumbai to Jakarta flight schedule, the earliest flight from Mumbai to Jakarta departs at 8:40 am. The last flight from Mumbai to Jakarta operated by Garuda Indonesia departs at 9:50 pm.
● How much baggage does Garuda Indonesia allow on its Mumbai to Jakarta flights?
Garuda Indonesia permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 30 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry one or two bags weighing 40 kg. The hand luggage is the same for both Economy Class passengers and Business Class passengers i.e. 7 kg.
● How long does it take to fly from Mumbai to Jakarta on a Garuda Indonesia flight?
A non-stop Garuda Indonesia flight from Mumbai to Jakarta takes about 8 hours and 10 minutes to reach Jakarta.
● What kind of meals are available on Garuda Indonesia flight flying from Mumbai to Jakarta?
Meal options include some distinguished dishes and beverages
including Nasi Kuning, also known as Yellow Rice and a signature beverage – the Martebe Juice – a drink made of yellow-flesh passion fruit and Dutch eggplant.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Mumbai to Jakarta?
Air India, Jet Airways
operate on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Mumbai to Jakarta?
operates regular flights from Mumbai to Jakarta.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Mumbai to Jakarta?
An Air India
Economy ticket from Riyadh to Lucknow can cost between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Mumbai to Jakarta?
Bali and Singapore are the stopover destinations for Garuda Indonesia flights from Mumbai to Jakarta.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Mumbai to Jakarta in Garuda Indonesia?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class
while travelling on a Garuda Indonesia flight from Mumbai to Jakarta.
● How to check flight status for Garuda Indonesia Mumbai to Jakarta?
The flight status for Garuda Indonesia flights from Mumbai to Jakarta can be checked on the Garuda Indonesia official website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Mumbai to Jakarta flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Mumbai to Jakarta is 8,104 km or 5,035 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Riyadh to Lucknow take 8 hours 10 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is where international Garuda Indonesia Airlines flights take off. Depending on the airline, passengers might also have to go to Terminal 1 for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Jakarta Airport
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, eateries, souvenir shops, ATM Machine
● Transportation available:
Rental cars and cabs.
● How to reach:
Jakarta International Airport (Soekarno-Hatta) can be reached by buses, taxis or cabs.
● Distance from the city centre:
Jakarta International Airport (Soekarno-Hatta) is located 27 km from Jakarta’s City Centre. The time taken to cover this distance is about 40 minutes.
Best time to visit Jakarta
The best time to visit the city of Jakarta is from May to October.
How to get around in Jakarta
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Taxis are the cheapest way to get around in the city.
● Nearest important cities-
Ciputat is 16 km, Bekasi is 19 kms, Depok is 25 km, Tambun is 29 km and Bogor is 47 km from Jakarta.
About Jakarta –
● Budget hotels:
Sunlake Hotel, Golden Boutique Hotel, Rasuna Mansion, The Media Hotel and Towers, Grand Tropic Suites Hotel.
● Premium hotels:
Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, Double Tree by Hilton Jakarta, Grand Hyatt, Four Points by Sheraton, Fairmont Jakarta.
Jakarta Cathedral, Central Park, Senayan City, Thousand Island, National Museum.