Hyderabad to Dubai Flights – From the City of Pearls to the City of Gold
Dubai, one of the liveliest cities of United Arab Emirates, has carved a niche for itself in the tourism sector. The city’s love for all things modern is evident with
its glam skyscrapers, artificial islands, and many mushrooming shopping hubs. The traditional aspect of Dubai is also projected in a way which appeals much to the
tourists, be it the Tanoura dance performances, traditional ‘souks’, or the finest of Arabian delicacies. Explore the prominent attractions which include Burj Al Arab,
Dubai Creek, Dubai Marina, Palm Islands, Dubai Museum and Jumeirah Beach.
The city is served by Dubai International Airport which has good connectivity to major cities across the world. Telangana’s capital city, Hyderabad, also known as the
‘City of Pearls’ is also connected to Dubai. Take a tour around Golconda Fort, Charminar and Laad Bazaar, when in Hyderabad.
Top 5 reasons to visit Dubai
1. Dubai’s golden sands is the perfect location to go camping, indulge in quad-biking, witness belly dance performances and enjoy an Arabian-style
2. As the city is dotted with boutiques, malls and traditional souks, everything required to satisfy your urge to shop will be found
3. Get mesmerized by the beauty of this spectacular city while cruising on the Dubai Creek in a traditional boat.
4. A visit to The Palm Island, an artificial island with its unique design and architecture, will indeed leave you awestruck.
5. Enjoy the view of the entire city from the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Best time to visit Dubai
The winter months from November to April, are the ideal months to visit Dubai, when the city is at its glamorous best. As the climatic conditions are comparatively
better during these months, you will be able to tour around the city, cruise on the Dubai creek, and take a stroll along the beach at a leisurely pace.
Flights from Hyderabad to Dubai
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport operates flights from Hyderabad to Dubai on a regular basis. Connecting and direct flights are offered by top domestic and international
airlines like Air Arabia, IndiGo, Oman Air, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Emirates, and Etihad Airways. The
major stopover points for connecting flights will be at Mumbai.
Best flight deals
Plan a trip from Hyderabad to Dubai via yatra.com to avail the best flight deals, discounts, and cheap air fares. Utilize the services offered by budget airlines like
Air Arabia, Emirates, IndiGo, Oman Air, and SpiceJet.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Air India, Etihad Airways, and Jet Airways.
2. The average flight time is 4 hours.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Dubai from Hyderabad is at 2:40 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Hyderabad to Dubai is at 11:55 PM.
5. IndiGo, Air India, Emirates, and flydubai are the airlines that fly directly from Hyderabad to Dubai.
6. There are a total of 100 flights per week, approximately.
7. Aerial distance of Hyderabad to Dubai is approx. 2,550 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Dubai?
The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is January.
2. Which is the best month to visit Dubai?
You get to experience the best of Dubai during November to April, the winter months. Visit Dubai in January and attend the popular Dubai Shopping Festival.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
Dubai International Airport is just 5 Km away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
Buses, taxis, and metros are the common means of transport from the airport to the city Centre.
5. What is the currency of Dubai and the conversion rate?
Dirham (AED) is the currency of Dubai. The conversion rate is 1 AED is equal to 18.57 INR (approx.).
6. What is the time difference between Hyderabad and Dubai?
Hyderabad is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Dubai.
To get the newest updates on hotel bookings and flight schedules, log on to yatra.com. Find the
lowest fares to Dubai using Lowest Fare Finder and also avail the web check-in facility for