Hyderabad to Singapore Flights – From the City of Pearls to The Lion City
A sovereign city-state located in Southeast Asia, Singapore is dotted with huge skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, shopping malls, clubs, and contemporary art galleries. On the other hand, the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown, and City Hall are proof of Singapore’s love for its traditional side. Abundant parks and gardens make Singapore one of the world’s greenest cities. In addition, the Singapore Eye lets you get a bird’s eye view of the city.
Fly to Singapore Changi Airport from Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana in India via top airlines. Known for the splendid Charminar, Chowmahalla Palace, Golconda Fort, and the age-old Laad Bazaar, Hyderabad is a historic city which is also rapidly moving towards modernization with its emerging IT parks. The rich cultural influence is still evident in this intriguing city which is well-known for its aromatic cuisine.
Top 5 reasons to visit Singapore
1. The vibrant party scene of Singapore is loved by many tourists visiting this country. Simply relax with a glass of your favorite drink or show off your dance moves at the dazzling clubs, while in Singapore.
2. Singapore is a place where people from many ethnicities have peacefully coexisted for years. Partake in the festivals such as Chinese New Year, Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and Pongal to get a feel of the cultural diversity.
3. Explore Singapore’s traditional side, with a trip to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown, and Little India.
4. Traveling to Singapore and Sentosa Island is synonymous. Enjoy the wonderful rides in the theme parks, unravel the mysteries of underwater life at the S.E.A aquarium or get a taste of Hollywood at Universal Studios.
5. Singapore is indeed a haven for connoisseurs of fine dining. Sample the seafood delicacies to get a taste of authentic Singaporean cuisine. A must-try dish is Hokkien Mee (noodles stir-fried with eggs, squid, pork, and prawn).
Best time to visit Singapore
As Singapore is blessed with good weather conditions, the city can be visited all year round. But, to make the most of the tropical climate, shop around, and savor new varieties of food, visit from July to September. In the month of July, Singapore witnesses the Singapore Food Festival and Great Singapore Sale.
Flights from Hyderabad to Singapore
From Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad, there are connecting and direct flights to Singapore, on a regular basis. The major domestic and international airlines which offer service on this route are Air India, Jet Airways, Malaysia Airlines, and SilkAir. The main stopover point for your journey would be at Mumbai.
Best flight deals
With amazing discounts and cheap air fares that yatra.com offers, you will be tempted to fly frequently from Hyderabad to Singapore. Opt to travel with budget airlines like Tiger Airways, Air India, Air Asia, and IndiGo.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. Popular airlines with frequent flights on this route are Jet Airways, Air India, Malaysia Airlines, and SilkAir.
2. The average flight time is 4 hours and 40 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving from Hyderabad to Singapore is at 12:45 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Hyderabad to Singapore is at 11:05 PM.
5. Direct flights to Singapore from Hyderabad are offered by Singapore Airlines, Tiger Airways, and SilkAir.
6. A total of 126 (approx.) flights operate every week.
7. Aerial distance from Hyderabad to Singapore is 3,300 kilometers. Get the latest updates on cheap flights, web check-in facility, and hotel booking facilities on yatra.com. Use the Lowest Fare Finder to get information on the lowest air fares.