● How many flights does JAL Japan Airlines operate on Delhi to Vancouver route?
JAL Japan Airlines operates one flight from Delhi to Vancouver
. This flight has one stop between the two destinations. There are no non-stop flights on this route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a JAL Japan Airlines Delhi to Vancouver flight?
The average economy fare for JAL Japan Airlines Delhi to Vancouver flights is Rs. 1,50,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a JAL Japan Airlines flight from Delhi to Vancouver?
The Delhi to Vancouver air ticket price JAL Japan Airlines for Business Class can cost somewhere between Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 3,60,000.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a JAL Japan Airlines Delhi to Vancouver flight?
In-flight entertainment is also available for passengers, which includes movies, music, documentaries, and children’s programs, and more.
● What is the earliest and last JAL Japan Airlines flight flying from Delhi to Vancouver?
According to the JAL Japan Airlines Delhi to Vancouver flight schedule, there is only one flight on this route which departs at 7:35 pm.
● How much baggage does JAL Japan Airlines allow on its Delhi to Vancouver flights?
JAL Japan Airlines permits passengers to carry two bags of 23 kg each, depending on the type of Economy ticket purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry three bags weighing 23 kg each. Economy Class passengers and Business Class passengers can carry 7 kg of hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Delhi to Vancouver on a JAL Japan Airlines?
A non-stop JAL Japan Airlines flight from Delhi to Vancouver takes about 18 hours and 15 minutes to reach Lucknow.
● What kind of meals are available on a JAL Japan Airlines flight flying from Delhi to Vancouver?
Meal options include vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and other snack and beverages options.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Delhi to Vancouver?
Yes, Air India
operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Delhi to Vancouver?
doesn’t operate any flights from Delhi to Vancouver.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Delhi to Vancouver?
An Air India Economy ticket from Delhi to Vancouver can cost between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Delhi to Vancouver?
Monterrey (Mexico) is the stopover destinations for JAL Japan Airlines flights from Delhi to Vancouver.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Delhi to Vancouver in JAL Japan Airlines?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an JAL Japan Airlines flight from Delhi to Vancouver.
● How to check flight status for JAL Japan Airlines Delhi to Vancouver flight?
The flight status
for JAL Japan Airlines flights from Delhi to Vancouver can be checked on the JAL Japan Airlines official website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Delhi to Vancouver flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Delhi to Vancouver is 11,107 km or 6,902 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Delhi to Vancouver take 18 hours 15 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 3 is where international JAL Japan Airlines flights take off. Depending on the airline, passengers might also have to go to a different Terminal for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Vancouver Airport
Wi-Fi, car rental, banking and currency, baggage storage, healthcare services, showers, shopping services, dining options, ATM Machine, lounges, concierge services, spa and beauty services, postal facilities, hotels and conference facilities.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, cabs, bikes (bicycles and cycles), hotel shuttles and buses.
● How to reach:
Vancouver International Airport can be reached easily by public transportation like buses and taxis, bikes, bicycles/cycles.
● Distance from the city centre: Vancouver International Airport
is located 14 km from Vancouver downtown. The time taken to cover this distance is about 20 minutes.
Best time to visit Vancouver
The best time to visit the city of Vancouver is from April to October.
How to get around in Vancouver
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses and are the cheapest way to get around the city. Cabs are also available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Edmonton is 822 km, Victoria is 93 km, Alberta is 689 km, and British Columbia is 588 km.
● Budget hotels:
Days Inn Vancouver Metro, Coast Vancouver Airport, Budget Inn Patricia, Atrium Inn, Victorian.
● Premium hotels:
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Park Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wedge Hotel and spa, Residence Inn by Marriott by Vancouver.
Whale watching, Victoria and Butchart Gardens, Sunset Dinner Cruise, City Tour via Cruise.