What I should know before booking my Kolkata to Bangkok flight
● There is a wide choice of airlines to choose from for flying from Kolkata to Bangkok. Some of the main airlines operating flights to Bangkok from Kolkata are Indigo, Jet Airways, Bangkok Airlines, Air India, and Emirates.
● Air India which is the oldest airline in the country and also happens to be the National Carrier of India. Air India flies to 90 domestic
and international destinations including Bangkok.
● A comfortable and reliable option to get to Bangkok is by a Kolkata to Bangkok Bangkok Airlines flight
, Bangkok Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Bangkok.
● Kolkata to Bangkok Emirate flights
run by Emirates Airline headquartered in Dubai and a subsidiary of the Emirates Group wholly owned by Investment Corporation of Dubai.
● Lufthansa is the largest German airline and along with its subsidiaries is the largest airline in the whole of Europe, it is a good option to take a Kolkata to Bangkok Lufthansa Flight.
● Another option to fly to Bangkok from Kolkata, is Jet Airways. a Kolkata to Bangkok Jet Airways flight
promises a comfortable and hassle free way to reach Bangkok.
● Yatra provides a convenient and holistic user experience to its customers across a varied array of services ranging from flight booking to the ease of checking flight status and PNR status and right up to web check in
● Yatra helps you not only search for flights from Kolkata to Bangkok for your chosen date, but provides the cheapest, fastest, and best value flights from the lot, you can also filter your results based on price range, stops, layover time etc.
● More than 45 flights fly from Kolkata to Bangkok every week .
● The general baggage allowance for Economy class passengers traveling from Kolkata to Bangkok is between 15-20 Kgs., however there may be a variances based on the airlines and it is advised to check with the specific airline one is flying.
● Generally, there are two types of bookings done for any airline refundable and non-refundable, the non-refundable bookings cannot be cancelled while the refundable tickets are cancelled and refund possible as per the specific terms and conditions of the airlines concerned.
● Inflight facilities on flights from Kolkata to Bangkok are dependent on the airline and the type of flight, facilities could include inflight meal service, inflight entertainment, etc., it is advised to check with the specific airline that one is traveling in.
All Your Questions About Your Kolkata to Bangkok Flight Answered
Q. What would be the Kolkata to Bangkok flight fare?
You find the answer with all available options when you input details of your preferred date of travel in the search option of the Yatra portal.
Q. What is my Kolkata to Bangkok flight status?
By logging on to the real time flight tracker on Yatra you will be directed to the official website of your chosen airline for the latest updates.
Q. What is the Kolkata to Bangkok duration?
This question will get answered at the time of booking your ticket on the Yatra portal itself, the flight duration and departure and arrival times will be shown against each option available.
Q. What is the Kolkata to Bangkok flight hours?
Depending on the flight you are booked in this will be shown at the time of booking.
Q. Can I get some idea of the Kolkata to Bangkok flight time taken?
Depending on the flight you are booked in this will be shown at the time of booking.
Best time to book cheap Kolkata to Bangkok Air tickets
● If you have a flexible itinerary and want to check for the cheapest month to travel from Kolkata to Bangkok, all you have to do in the Yatra flight and fare lookup is to scroll between the months and you can see the price against each day of the month, Wherever possible try and plan your trip in advance,and book a month ahead, the earlier you book the cheaper your Kolkata to Bangkok flight ticket will be while the nearer you book to your departure date the ticket price is going to be more expensive, so do not end up in a situation where you book your Kolkata to Bangkok flights today!
● With price wars between airline companies and competition for passenger share, the airlines come up with promotional offers and campaigns. Keep a lookout for these and and take advantage of the lower prices save on your Kolkata to Bangkok air ticket cost.
● One important thing to bear in mind is that cheap tickets booked as part of a promotional campaign or offer are usually non-refundable and cannot be cancelled
What documents do I need for my Kolkata to Bangkok flight
The Kolkata Bangkok flight is is an international flight
and would require you to carry all relevant documents which include
● Valid Passport.
● Valid Visa.
● Any other mandatory documents as required by your country of arrival.
What are the facilities I can avail on a Kolkata to Bangkok flight?
● Seat selection options are available for some airlines while for some of the budget airlines there could be an additional charge or premium, it is advised to check with the airline regarding exact seat select option available.
● Most of the airlines that include Jet Airways, Bangkok Airlines, Air India
, and others offer complimentary in-flight meal while with some others it is paid meal, at the time of booking on the Yatra Portal one can check what type of meal is included in the fare.
● Seats with more leg space are usually at a premium in the Economy Class, comfortable seats, flat beds, and spacious cabins are offered to Business Class passengers in some airlines like Air India and Emirates.
● One can avail the web check-in facility of the specific airline through the Yatra Portal.
● All airlines offer special assistance in boarding as well as disembarking for people with special needs like unescorted children, physically challenged, elderly, and pregnant women .
Important information on my upcoming Kolkata to Bangkok flight
● The Kolkata to Bangkok flights distance is approximately 1,623 kilometres.
● The Kolkata to Bangkok flight time is usually in the range of about 2.5 hours.
● There are around 45 flights
that take off to Bangkok from Kolkata every week.
● Flights are available at convenient times. You can check the Kolkata to Bangkok flight schedule
and also avail the facility of web check in
By logging on to the real time flight tracker on Yatra one will be directed to the official website of the airline for the latest updates where the Kolkata to Bangkok
● Flight Status can be checked.
Getting to Bangkok airport
● Bangkok has two airports, Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, passengers should check their airport of arrival before and during booking.
● Taxis can be taken from any point in Bangkok to reach bothi Airports.
● The service of public buses can also be availed for reaching Bangkok Airports.
● There is a rail link to central Bangkok from the Suvarnabhumi airport.
All about Bangkok airport
● Both Bangkok Airports
provide shopping areas and feature lounges and food courts.
● The check-in process starts 4 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure, it is advised to check with the airline about reporting time for the particular flight.
Travel tips for your Kolkata to Bangkok flight
● The Kolkata to Bangkok flight usually takes around 2.5 hours which can be put to good use by catching up on sleep.
● One can enjoy the latests movie you missed or check out the flight path of your aircraft and using the inflight entertainment system.
● Get some reading done, you can also read the inflight magazine provided by the airline.
● Though the Kolkata Bangkok flight is not a long haul one, do try to move around the plane a bit to ensure proper blood circulation in the legs.
Your Guide to Kolkata Airport
● Your Kolkata Bangkok flight will take off from the International Terminal of the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport situated in Jessore Road, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052.
● The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is uniterminal with both domestic and international operations, however there is a clear demarcation.
● The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is about 17 kilometres from the city centre and can be accessed by taxis and public buses.
● The check-in process starts 4 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
The are a wide array of shopping arcades, food courts, and premium lounges at the The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
What weather to expect in Bangkok
Bangkok has a tropical savanna kind of a climate three seasons namely hot, cold and rainy. Temperatures in Bangkok range between 22 degrees centigrade to 35 degree
centigrade. Bangkok receives its rains in the months between May to October.
Hotels I can find near Bangkok Airport
● Some of the luxury and premium hotels near Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport are Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Krissanee Airport.
● Some budget hotels near Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport are Golden Jade Suvarnabhumi, Aranta Suvarnabhumi, Great Residence Hotel.
● Some cheap hotels near bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport are Thongtha Residence, Rafael Mansion, Bs Residence Suvarnabhumi.
Your Smart Guide to Bangkok
Must See In Bangkok
● Grand Palace, a complex of royal residences, offices, and temples.
● Wat Phra Kaew or the temple of the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred temple in Thailand.
● Wat Pho, the temple of the reclining Buddha.
Best Places to visit with Kids In Bangkok
● Safari World, a complete entertainment package for the kids and the entire family.
● Sea Life Bangkok, Ocean World a fun place to experience and appreciate sea life.
● Snow Town Bangkok, an indoor themed village with 30-40 cms. Of snow .
Best Places to eat in Bangkok
● For street foodhead to the area around the Victory Monument, Chinatown, and Ratchawat Market.
● For Fine Dining head to J’aime by Jean Michel Lorain for french cuisine and to Ginza Suchi Ichi for Sushi.
● For vegetarian food eat at Govinda on Sukhumvit Road.
Best Shopping Places in Bangkok
● Visit the night markets at Khao San for shopping and an incredible experience.
● Visit the floating markets for shopping and more.
● For apparels and accessories visit Pratunam district.
● Visit the MBK shopping mall to shop till you drop and drive some good bargains.