● How many flights does Kuwait Airways operate on Kuwait to Chennai route?
Kuwait Airways operates one non-stop flight on the Kuwait to Chennai route. The flight is in operation for five days in a week – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. There are other regular flight services with one or two stopovers.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Kuwait Airways Kuwait to Chennai flight?
The average lowest economy fare for a Kuwait Airways flight on the Kuwait to Chennai route is approximately ₹ 6,000. The price is subject to change on a daily basis.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Kuwait Airways flight from Kuwait to Chennai?
A business class seat on the Kuwait Airways
flight from Kuwait to Chennai can cost approximately ₹ 50,000. The price changes on a daily basis.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Kuwait Airways Kuwait to Chennai flight?
All passengers travelling on a Kuwait Airways flight from Kuwait to Chennai are given meals. The menu is pre-decided, and it usually includes light snacks and beverages.
● What is the earliest and last Kuwait Airways flight flying from Kuwait to Chennai?
Kuwait Airways flies only one flight on the Kuwait to Chennai route. The flight departs at 18:00 hrs every day.
● How much baggage does Kuwait Airways allow on its Kuwait to Chennai flights?
All passengers travelling from Kuwait to Chennai on Kuwait Airways can check-in
two pieces of baggage up to 30 kg and hand luggage up to 7kg per person. All baggage weighing above the permissible limit will be charged.
● How long does it take to fly from Kuwait to Chennai on a Kuwait Airways?
A non-stop Kuwait Airways flight from Kuwait to Chennai takes approximately five hours and 15 minutes to reach the destination.
● What kind of meals are available on a Kuwait Airways flight flying from Kuwait to Chennai?
All passengers travelling in a Kuwait Airways flight from Kuwait to Chennai are provided pre-decided meals.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Kuwait to Chennai?
Jet Airways, and Air India operates on the Kuwait to Chennai route.
● Does Etihad (or any other airline) fly from Kuwait to Chennai?
Yes, Etihad flies from Kuwait to Chennai. Other International airlines operating on this route are Ethiopian Airlines
, Oman Air, Emirates, Gulf Air, Srilankan Airlines
, Lufthansa, and British Airways
●  How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Kuwait to Chennai?
The average cost of Air India economy ticket for Kuwait to Chennai is approximately ₹10,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Kuwait to Chennai?
Yes, there are many flights from Kuwait to Chennai that have one or two stopovers. The major stopover cities are Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Muscat, Colombo. The Kuwait Airways operates a non-stop flight on the Kuwait to Chennai route.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Kuwait to Chennai in Oman Air?
offers both economy and business classes of travel on this route.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Kuwait to Chennai?
You can check the status of Jet Airways flight from Kuwait to Chennai on the airlines’ website by entering the important details like the flight time, place of departure, and flight number.
What to know about Kuwait to Chennai flights
● Distance covered
– The approximate flying distance between the two destinations is 3,780 km or 2,350 miles.
● Flight duration
– The approximate travel time between Kuwait and Chennai is five hours.
● Which terminal to get to
– All international flights from the Kuwait International Airport
departs from Sheikh Saad General Aviation Terminal.
● What documents you need to board the flight
– To board any international flight you must have the following documents – valid passport, and the printout of the ticket or the e-ticket.
A glance at the Destination Airport
– The Chennai International airport has shopping centers, souvenir shops, ATM bank services, duty-free shops, luxury spa services, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, conference rooms, prayer and meditation rooms, currency exchange centre, free wi-fi, etc.
● Transportation available
– Chennai has good transportation facilities. The cheapest mode of transport in the city is the state transport buses and train. There are also metro, cabs and rickshaws in the city.
● How to reach
– You can reach Chennai airport by bus, train or the metro. There are also cabs and rickshaw facilities.
● Distance from the city centre
– The Chennai international airport
is located about 13 km from the city centre.
Best time to visit Chennai
The best time to visit Chennai is between November and February. Chennai has the best weather during this time.
How to get around in Chennai
● Cheapest mode of travel
– The cheapest way to get around in Chennai is the state transport buses and trains. The bus service is excellent, and it connects every corner of the city. There are also rickshaws, cabs and metro available in the city.
● Nearest important cities
– Bengaluru is approximately 330 km from Chennai. Hyderabad is 615 km, and Pondicherry is 150 km.
About the Destination
● Premium Hotels
– Taj Coromandel, Park Hyatt, The Leela Palace, Hyatt Regency, Hilton Chennai.
● Budget Hotels
– Hotel Mallika Residency, Hotel New Regency, Hotel Shriram, Hotel Ammu Palace, Peace Inn.
Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Government Museum, VGP Universal Kingdom.