● How many flights does Lufthansa operate on Pune to Frankfurt route?
operates 10 flights every day from Pune to Frankfurt in the connecting mode with 1 stop in between. Out of these 10 flights, 9 are operated in association with other airlines those are Air India, Jet Airways and Vistara.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for the Lufthansa Pune to Frankfurt flight?
The lowest Economy fare of the Lufthansa flights from Pune to Frankfurt is INR 37217. However, these fares change on the basis of multiple factors such as number of seats available and the date or time selected at the time of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on the Lufthansa flight from Pune to Frankfurt?
A Business class Lufthansa ticket cost from Pune to Frankfurt starts from INR 173233. As mentioned above, the rates vary based on various factors at the time of your booking.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on the Lufthansa Pune to Frankfurt flight?
Lufthansa international flights offer you movies for kids and people of all ages through dedicated screens. Else than those, you would be able to see TV shows, videos, audios, flight information and more information.
● What is the earliest and last Lufthansa flight flying from Pune to Frankfurt?
The first connected flight of Lufthansa from Pune and Frankfurt (with a stop at Bucharest) is at 0155 hours, and the last one (in association with Jet Airways) is at 2040 hours with a stop at Chennai. You should also visit the website of Lufthansa to know about the latest schedule.
● How much baggage does Lufthansa allow on its Pune to Frankfurt flights?
In the Economy class of a Lufthansa flight, you may take a check-in baggage of weight 23 kgs. The limit for the Business class Lufthansa flights from Pune to Frankfurt is 32 kgs. Additionally, you make take two check-in bags in the Business class whose collective weight should be within the norms. For more information on Lufthansa baggage policy, go through the official website of Lufthansa.
● How long does it take to fly from Pune to Frankfurt on Lufthansa?
The least required time of a Lufthansa flight from Pune to Frankfurt
is 10 hours and 20 minutes.
● What kind of meals are available on the Lufthansa flight flying from Pune to Frankfurt?
You may get delicious food options in various categories in the Lufthansa international flights in both veg and non-veg
categories. Some of those categories include diabetic, reduction food, gluten free, low cholesterol, lactose free, low sodium, vegetarian, vegetarian Asian, vegetarian lacto-ovo, Indian, fruit platter, meat without fish, child meal, Muslim, kosher, and more.
● Which domestic airline fly from Pune to Frankfurt?
, Jet Airways
, Vistara and Air India
offer connecting flights from Pune and Frankfurt.
● Does Air France fly from Pune to Frankfurt?
Yes, they operate 3 flights from Pune to Frankfurt in association with Jet Airways.
● How much does a Swiss Economy ticket cost for Pune to Frankfurt?
The Swiss Economy ticket for Pune to Frankfurt is INR 40782.
● Are there any stopover cities from Pune to Frankfurt?
Yes, all the 10 Lufthansa flights from Pune to Frankfurt have 1 stop in between at various cities.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Pune to Frankfurt in Lufthansa?
You can book a Lufthansa flight from Pune to Frankfurt in either Economy or Business class.
● How to check flight status for Lufthansa Pune to Frankfurt?
You can see the status and Lufthansa Pune to Frankfurt flight schedule by accessing the official website of Lufthansa and provide the various details such as flight number, departure details, etc.
What to know about Pune to Frankfurt flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
10 hours and 20 minutes in the connecting flight by Lufthansa
● Which terminal to get to:
Passenger Terminal, Pune Airport
● Documents needed to board the flight:
You need to take your flight ticket printout along with your passport
A glance at Frankfurt Airport
Information desk, duty-free shop, currency exchange, ATMs, medical care services, luggage cart, free Wi-Fi connection, telephone, restaurants
● Transportation available:
Buses, general taxi, prepaid taxi
● How to reach:
You can reach at the Frankfurt International Airport by taxis and buses easily.
● Distance from the city canter: The Frankfurt International Airport
is around 13 kms from Frankfurt city that may be covered in around 20 minutes by a taxi.
Best time to visit Frankfurt
The best time to visit Frankfurt is from April to May and August to September.
How to get around in Frankfurt
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Taxis and buses are the best options to roam around Frankfurt.
● Nearest important cities:
Darmstadt is 27 kms, Mainz is 32 kms, Giessen is 52 kms and Mannheim is 71 kms from Frankfurt.
● Budget hotels:
Motel One Frankfurt-Airport, ibis Frankfurt City Messe, Hotel Tabitha, Apadana Frankfurt
● premium hotels:
Innside Frankfurt Eurotheum, Sheraton Frankfurt Airport, Hilton Frankfurt City Centre, The Westin Grand Frankfurt, Maritim Hotel Frankfurt
The Römerberg: Frankfurt's Old Town Center, The Museum District, The Palm Garden, Senckenberg Natural History Museum