● How many flights does Malaysia Airlines airline operate on Delhi to Kuala Lumpur route?
Malaysia Airlines operates one nonstop flight on the Delhi to Kuala Lumpur route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight?
The fares for Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights
are subject to changes on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare for Delhi to Kuala Lumpur air ticket price Malaysia Airlines ranges between Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Malaysia Airlines flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
The Delhi to Kuala Lumpur air ticket price for Business Class by Malaysia Airlines can cost between Rs 32,000 to Rs 2,38,500 . Fares normally are subject to daily charges.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight?
Meals both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, in-flight entertainment including international and Indian movies, music, documentaries, and children’s programs are available on the Malaysia Airlines flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
● What are the earliest ad last Malaysia Airlines flights flying from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
As per the Malaysia Airlines Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight schedule, the non-stop flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur departs at 23.00 hours. The earliest Malaysia Airlines flight in this sector is at 23.00 hours.
● How much baggage does Malaysia Airlines allow on its Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights?
Malaysia Airlines permits passengers to carry one checked in baggage of 23kg and one cabin bag of 7kg. This is subject to change by the airline and is only indicative.
● How long does the Delhi to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Airlines flight take?
A non-stop Malaysia Airlines flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur takes about 5hours 25 minutes of flying time to reach Kuala Lumpur.
● What kind of meal is available on the Malaysia Airlines flight flying from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal options are on offer. Snacks, Halal meat, and seafood may also be on offer.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
, Air Asia, and Vistara Airlines
also operate on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
Yes. Etihad Airlines
operates flights from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
● How much does a Malaysia Airlines Economy ticket cost for a Malaysia Airlines flight?
A Malaysia Airlines
Economy ticket from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur can cost around Rs 42,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
Popular stopover destinations are London, Frankfurt, Paris, Newark, Istanbul, Zurich, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Delhi to Kuala Lumpur on Malaysia Airlines?
Passengers can travel in Economy, Business ad First Class while traveling on a Malaysia Airlines flight from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
● How to check flight status for Malaysia Airlines flight Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
The flight status for Malaysia Airlines flights from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur can be checked by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure on the Malaysia Airlines website.
What to know about New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights
● Distance covered:
The distance from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is 2384 miles.
● Flight duration:
A non-stop flight from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur takes 5 hrs 25 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is for international Malaysia Airlines flights that are departing. Depending on the airline schedules, passengers may be directed to Terminal 1 for international flights
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required for boarding are your passport, board card ad a printout of your ticket.
Amenities at Kuala Lumpur Airport
One can find car rentals, a currency exchange, luggage storage facility, toilets, showers, souvenir ad duty-free shops, ATM machines etc easily. The airport has Wi-Fi connectivity too.
● Transportation available:
KL Taxis, airport shuttles, Rapid KL buses, Light Rail Transit LRT, Hop-on Hop-off tourist buses, Sunway BRT Electric buses, Genting Skyway Cable cars.
● Airport Connectivity:
The Sepang Kuala Lumpur International Airport is easily reachable by buses, taxis ad LRT.
● Distance from the city center:
The Sepang Kuala Lumpur International Airport is located 60 km from Kuala Lumpur’s city center and takes about 55 minutes to cover by road.
Best time to visit Kuala Lumpur
The best times to visit the city of Kuala Lumpur are from May to July when the weather is pleasant.
How to get around in Kuala Lumpur
● Cheapest mode of travel:
KL Taxis, Sunway Electric buses, LRT are available ad are the cheapest way to get around the city.
● Nearby important cities:
Seremba-53km, Klag-29km, Johor Bahru 296km, Ipoh-175km, Malacca-122km, George Town-294km
About Kuala Lumpur
● Budget hotels:
Oasia Hotels, VE & Residence, Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
● Premium hotels:
ParkRoyal, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Shangrila Hotel, Pullman Kuala Lumpur are 5-star hotels for the discerning traveler.
● Places to visit:
Petronas towers, Sunway lagoon, Aquaria KLCC, Berjaya Times Square theme park, China town, KLCC Park, Islamic Arts Museum, and Royal Selangor Visitor Centre.