● How many flights does Malindo Airways operate on Kuala Lumpur to Trichy route?
Malindo Airlines operates three non- stop flights from Kuala Lumper to Trichy. However, there is no lay over flight in Kuala Lumpur to Trichy route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Malindo Airways Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flight?
The lowest economic seat fare for Malindo Airlines
Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flight costs about Rs. 7500. The prices are subject to change depending on how well in advance you book the flight.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Malindo airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
The Kuala Lumpur to Trichy air ticket price Malindo Airlines for business class costs between Rs. 14767 to Rs. 18175.90. However, price can vary as per the demand.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on Malindo airways Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flight?
The passengers are offered a Malaysian meal and beverages for affordable prices. People travelling in groups can order food 48 hours before the flight departure. Other than that, passengers can also avail in-flight entertainment such as movies in Hindi, English, Malaysian, games for kids, music, USB to charge devices and most importantly, guests can enjoy seamless Wi-Fi connectivity and roaming calls services on the move.
● What is the earliest and last Malindo airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
As per the Malindo Airlines Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flight schedule, the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy departs from Kuala Lumpur at 08:30 am. The last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy, by Malindo Airways, departs Kuala Lumpur at 21:20 pm.
● How much baggage does Malindo Airlines allow on its Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flights?
Economy Malindo Airline passengers from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy can carry check-in luggage upto 25 kg. Business class passengers are allowed to carry 40kg check-in
luggage. The limit for hand baggage has been kept at 7 kg for economy class and 10 kg for business class.
● How long does it take to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy on Malindo airways?
Given that all of its three flights are non-stop, Malindo airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes to reach the destination.
● What kind of meals are available on a Malindo airways flying from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
There is limited but variety in the available cuisines. The on-board passengers can enjoy veg and non- veg, sea food and snacks as well as hot and cold beverages.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
and Air Asia are the two domestic airlines which fly from Kuala Lumpur, on this route.
● Does Sri Lankan Airlines fly from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
Yes, Sri Lankan Airlines
fly regularly from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy.
● How much does a Jet Airways Economy ticket cost for Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
Jet Airways economy class ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy costs Rs. 24000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
There are many options to fly in this route from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy but it all depends on the flight chosen. The list of stop over cities are Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Colombo.
● What are the different classes of travel available from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy in Malaysia Airlines?
Passengers travelling by Malaysia Airlines are offered choice of both Economy and Business Class travel from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy.
● How to check flight status for Air Asia from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy?
The passenger can use Air Asia website by giving basic information like flight number, time and place of departure. And one can also google the online status of Air Asia flights from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy.
What to know about Kuala Lumpur to Trichy flights
● Distance covered in km/ miles:
The total distance covered by flight between Kuala Lumpur to Trichy is 2689.61 km (1671.25 miles.).
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Kuala Lumpur to Trichy take about 3 hours and 45 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Klia Terminal 2 for international departure. But due to air traffic change in schedule, sometimes terminal T1 can also be used, as per the flight’s arrival and departure.
● What documents you need to board the flight:
Passengers are required to carry their passport and a printout copy of their ticket.
A glance at Tiruchiarpalli (TRZ) Trichy Airport
Wi-Fi, Cab on hire, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, Showers, duty free shops, ATM Machine and pilot training center.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, auto rickshaws, city bus and cabs.
● How to reach:
Local trains, buses, cabs/taxi are easily available from the city to airport.
● Distance from the city center:
City center is located at 9 kms from the Trichy airport
. The maximum time taken to cover this distance is about 20 minutes.
Best time to visit Trichy
Winter is the best time to be in Trichy
specially between October to February. The city has a lot of temples, which could be major attractions for this place.
How to get around in Trichy
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Public transport can be used like city bus, auto rickshaw, and one can book cabs online to roam around the city as well.
● Nearest important cities:
The capital city Chennai is located 322 km from Trichy and Kanyakumari is 374 km away from Trichy.
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Surag Residency, Hotel Amutham, Hotel Tempal in, Hotel JK Residency, Hotel Susee Park.
● Premium hotels:
Le Temps Fort, Hyatt Regency, Sangam, Grand inn, Grand Arcadia.
The Ranganathaswamy Temple, Jambukeswar Tempel, Rockfort, Kaveri River, Srirangam Island.