● How many flights does Air Asia operate on Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur route?
operates a single flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for the Air Asia Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flight?
The Air Asia Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur
ticket price keeps changing regularly and you can get the latest information by visiting the official portal of the company. The lowest price for the economy class is around Rs. 11,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on the Air Asia flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
The business class ticket price is higher than the regular class and it is around Rs. 24,000. You can get the latest rates by visiting the site of Air Asia.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on the Air Asia Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flight?
Snacks and meals are available for passengers to buy or pre-book. Air Asia is famous for its in-flight food. The Air Asia in-flight magazine Travel 3Sixty is also available for all passengers.
● What is the earliest and last Air Asia flight flying from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
Air Asia has only one flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur. The flight departs from Mumbai at 10.50pm and reaches Kuala Lumpur at 6.30am.
● How much baggage does Air Asia allow on its Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights?
You are allowed to carry about 20kg of baggage on this flight.
● How long does it take to fly from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia?
It takes around 5 hours 10 minutes to reach Kuala Lumpur from Mumbai.
● What kind of meals are available on the Air Asia flight flying from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
Both veg and non-veg meals
along with seafood and beverages
are provided in the flight.
● Which domestic Air Asia fly from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
has regular flights from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.
● Does Malindo Air fly from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
Yes. They operate flights between Mumbai and Kuala Lumpur.
● How much does an Air Asia Economy ticket cost for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
The price for the economy class ticket ranges from Rs. 11,000 to about Rs. 16,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
No. Air Asia has non-stop flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur in Malindo Air?
Both Economy class and Business Class tickets are available on this flight.
● How to check flight status for Air Asia Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?
You can visit the official website of Air Asia and enter the details about the flight to know the latest status. It is also possible to get this information on your mobile phone and you need to enter the flight number to know about the complete status. If there is any delay, you can even get Air Asia flight information in this manner.
What to know about Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
5 hours 10 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
You can reach T3 terminal to catch the Air Asia Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flight.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
You need to submit your passport along with your flight ticket to board the flight.
A glance at Kuala Lumpur Airport
Lounges, Hotels, WiFi, ATMs.
● Transportation available:
Plenty of local taxis are available at the airport and you can book them to reach any part of the city. There are many buses that operate from the airport.
● How to reach:
You can choose the train that runs from the city to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It is also a good idea to hire taxis from your place to reach the airport.
● Distance from the city center:
The airport is slightly far from the city and you have to travel for over 55 kms to reach the airport.
Best time to visit Kuala Lumpur
You can choose the months between May and July to visit Kuala Lumpur. The weather will be dry during this season and you can comfortably enjoy the outdoor activities without any monsoon problems. The average temperature in this season will be around 28 degrees.
How to get around in Kuala Lumpur
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses and trains are the cheap and best option for tourists and local people. Taxis are also available around the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Shah Alam is 40 kms, George Town is 292 kms, Singapore is 316 kms and Phuket is 638 kms from Kuala Lumpur.
About Kuala Lumpur
● Budget hotels:
V Garden Hotel, Hotel Petaling, Pacific Express Hotel, Hotel Seven Nite, Lantern Hotel, Grid 9 Hotel
● Premium hotels:
Red by Sirocco, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Traders Hotel
Petronas Towers, Batu Caves, Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur Tower, Merdeka Square, National Museum