● How many flights does Malindo Air airline operate on Singapore to Trichy route?
Most flights on Singapore to Trichy route are 1 stop flights via Kuala Lumpur. Malindo Air operates five flights from Singapore to Trichy. There is no nonstop flight from Singapore to Trichy.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Malindo Air Singapore to Trichy flight?
The flight ticket fares for Singapore to Trichy flights are subject to changes on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare for Singapore to Trichy air ticket price Malindo Air is about Rs. 11,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Malindo Air flight from Singapore to Trichy?
The Singapore to Trichy air ticket price Malindo Air for Business Class can cost between Rs. 23,500 to Rs. 2,00,000. Fares normally are subject to change.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Malindo Air Singapore to Trichy flight?
Meals both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, in-flight entertainment including games, international movies, TV shows, music, documentaries, and children’s TV shows are available on the Malindo Air flight from Singapore to Trichy. USB ports are also available to charge your devices.
● What are the earliest and last Malindo Air flight flying from Singapore to Trichy?
According to the Malindo Air Singapore to Trichy flight schedule
, the earliest flight from Singapore to Trichy departs at 10.10 hours. The last flight from Singapore to Trichy operated by Malindo Air departs at 21.30 hours.
● How much baggage does Malindo Air allow on its Singapore to Trichy flights?
Malindo Air permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 25 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket bought by the passenger. Business Class travelers are permitted to carry cabin luggage weighing up to 40 kg. Economy Class passengers may carry 7 kg of hand luggage and a Business Class passenger may carry 9 kg of hand luggage. This is subject to change by the airline and is only indicative.
● How long does it take to fly from Singapore to Trichy on a Malindo Air flight?
A single stop Malindo Air flight from Singapore to Trichy takes a minimum of 14 hours 45 minutes of flying time to reach Trichy.
● What kind of meal is available on the Malindo Air flight flying from Singapore to Trichy?
Scrumptious Malaysian delicacies are served to guests on Malindo Air. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal options are on offer. Snacks, Halal meat, and seafood may also be on offer.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Singapore to Trichy?
is the only domestic airline that operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Singapore to Trichy?
No. However, Malaysian Airlines
, Sri Lankan Airlines and a few others also operate on this route.
● How much does a Malindo Air Economy ticket cost for Singapore to Trichy?
An Malindo Air Economy ticket from Singapore to Trichy can cost between Rs 24,000 to Rs 40,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Singapore to Trichy?
Popular stopover destinations for Malindo Air flights from Singapore to Trichy are Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Singapore to Trichy in Malindo Air?
Passengers can choose to travel in Economy and Business Class while traveling on an Malindo Air flight from Singapore to Trichy.
● How to check flight status for Malindo Air flight Singapore to Trichy?
The flight status
for Malindo Air flights from Singapore to Trichy can be checked by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure on the Malindo Air website at www.malindoair.com.
What to know about Singapore to Trichy flights
● Distance covered:
The distance from Singapore to Trichy is 2,982 km.
● Flight duration:
A single stop flight from Singapore to Trichy takes a minimum of 14 hours 45 minutes via Kuala Lumpur. Flight duration depends on lay over times.
● Which terminal to get to:Changi Airport
Terminal 3 is for international Malindo Air flights taking off. At Kuala Lumpur the terminal for the flight is T-M. Depending on the airline schedules, passengers may be directed to other terminals for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required for boarding are your passport, board card and a printout of your ticket.
Amenities at Trichy Airport
One can find car rentals, a currency exchange, luggage storage facility, toilets, and showers, souvenir and duty-free shops, ATM machines, etc. easily. The airport has Wi-Fi connectivity too.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, cabs, auto rickshaws and public buses.
Airport Connectivity:The Thiruchirapally International Airport is easily reachable by bus, cab and MRT.
● Distance from the city center:
The Thiruchirapally International Airport
is located 5km from Trichy’s city center and takes about 15 minutes to cover by road.
Best time to visit Trichy
The best times to visit the city of Trichy are from November to February. These months in the winter season are quite pleasant and well suited for outdoor activities.
How to get around in Trichy
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Cabs, buses, and auto rickshaws are available and are the cheapest way to get around the city.
● Nearby important cities:
Thanjavur is 50 km, Dindigul is 93 km, Selam is 110 km, Madurai is 115 km, Tiruppur is 150 km and Pondicherry is 174 km
● Budget hotels:
Guru, Breeze Residency, Susee Park, Sangam are budget hotels for the discerning traveler
● Premium hotels:
Grand Gardenia, Surag Residency, Rock Fort View, Ramyas are 3-star hotels at Trichy.
● Places to visit:
Kallanai Dam, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Tiruchirapalli Rock Fort, Ucchi Pillayar Temple, Rockfort, Srirangam Island, Butterfly Park, Anna Science Centre are all worth visiting places.