Tourism industry has been on a boom since past few years and a lot of places have been transformed by this wave of development. It has impacted the economy of a lot of cities. One of the popular names that has seen a transformation in recent years is Ljubljana. The tourism industry has turned this place from a fume-filled, congested place to an attractive tourist destination. The cyclists-friendly culture of this city is one of the famous eco-friendly practice that this city has implemented. Now, this city attracts a lot of tourists from around the world every year. So, if you have been planning to visit Ljubljana recently, then we have brought you a complete travel guide from Mumbai to Ljubljana. There are a lot of things that you do in this city and a lot of places you can visit, so, to save you from getting confused, we are going to provide you all the information right from the beginning that is the Mumbai to Ljubljana flight status
to the food you should must try out on your trip. So, let us get started with this travel guide without any further ado.
Popular airlines that operates from Mumbai to Ljubljana
One of the important piece of information regarding Mumbai to Ljubljana flights
is that no airlines provides direct flights between the two destinations.
Air India Airlines
is the premier carrier of India and is run by the Indian Government itself. It is one of the most reliable airlines amongst the Indian Travelers. For Mumbai to Ljubljana flights, air India express provides a lot of options all of which are connecting flights.
is a very popular name for the luxurious flights. During the last month, Lufthansa airlines was the most popular name for Flights from Mumbai to Ljubljana.
Flights facts for flights from Mumbai to Ljubljana
● As we mentioned earlier, there are zero airlines which provides Ljubljana flights from Mumbai but there are multiple flights on the weekly schedule of Mumbai to Ljubljana flights schedule.
● The cheapest Mumbai to Ljubljana flight fare last month was 51455INR for a return ticket.
● Ljubljana is 6081kms away from Mumbai.
● Average Mumbai to Ljubljana flights hours are eleven hours and five minutes.
● Lufthansa airlines was the most popular airlines last month between Ljubljana and Mumbai.
● Ljubljana international airport is the airport of Ljubljana and Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport
is the airport of Mumbai.
How to get Cheap Ljubljana ticket from Mumbai
● It is really not a rocket science when it comes to grabbing an attractive deal on flight booking. You just have to strictly follow a few tips and you can definitely get a cheap price.
● First things first, start with your flight deal hunt way in advance like a few weeks or a month before the tentative dates of travel. This will allow you a long time window to look for a great deal. Plus, keep on subscribing to the newsfeed of all the travel websites you surf through, it will keep you updated with the latest deals and offers on the flight prices and hotel bookings.
● Sometimes, direct flights are more expensive than the direct ones and in this case, there are no direct flights from Mumbai to Ljubljana. Therefore, you can mix and match multiple airlines on the cheapest route to get a great Mumbai to Ljubljana flight price.
● Cashbacks and referrals schemes are also a great way to get a nice discount on the bookings. You just have to refer the app or the website to your friends and you can redeem discounts at the time of payment. Similarly, credit cards loyalty points can also be used to get a discount at the time of payment.
● Travelling during the off-season is also another great option to save a lot on the total travel budget itself and also, you will save yourself from the hustle and bustle of the huge tourist crowd during the peak travel season.
Dishes you should must try
Traditional food of Ljubljana consists of Slovenian cuisine. One of the delicious dishes that you should first try your hands on is the traditional Slovenian cream cake. Another dishes include the names like meet and cheese sharing board having slices of soft meat, hard cheese slices and crusty bread with black olives and beer. Pasta and risotto are also part of Ljubljana food. Yoghurt, horse burger, macrons, ramen and gyoza should also be on your must try list.
Time difference between Mumbai and Ljubljana
● Time zone of Mumbai, India – GMT + 5:30 hours
● Time zone of Ljubljana Slovenia – GMT + 2 hours
● Indian time is three hours and thirty minutes of Ljubljana time which means 3:30pm in Mumbai is 12:00 pm in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Currency exchange rates between Mumbai and Ljubljana
● National currency of Mumbai, India – Indian Rupees
● National currency of Ljubljana, Slovenia – Slovenian Tolar
1 Indian rupee = 2.99 Slovenian Tolar
1 Slovenian Tolar = 0.33 Indian Rupees
Modes of Payment acceptable in Ljubljana
The city has seen a recent boom in tourism and thus, you will not encounter any problem in Ljubljana regarding the payment modes. But as an advice, we would like to tell you to make most of your payments via cash to have a convenient experience plus do not keep a lot of cash at once in your wallets to be safe from pick pocketing. Finding an ATM or a forex for cashing up your wallet will not be a problem.
Best time to visit Ljubljana
Winters are extremely cold in Ljubljana that starts from November and goes until March and it marks the tourist off season in the place.
The summers definitely offer a better experience with respect to the weather conditions. The time from April to July is the best time to visit Ljubljana with respect to temperature values. Otherwise, the months from April to October have a pleasant climate that will surely give you a delight during your visit.
In the end, we hope that you get the best Ljubljana tour package from Mumbai and have a great time during your visit. Take care and have a safe journey.