Mumbai to Singapore Flights – Vibrant Destinations of Asia
Singapore, located in Southeast Asia, is a lively and vibrant destination that boasts of numerous skyscrapers, traditional buildings, and green spaces. The city promises to keep you entertained throughout your vacation, as it has a plethora of attractions and activities to offer. Shop till you drop at the Orchard Road or relish mouthwatering dishes like Katong Laksa (fish soup) and Rojak (fruit and vegetable salad). Get a dose of Singapore’s history at the Singapore Art Museum, Peranakan Museum, ArtScience Museum, and Changi Museum.
The Singapore Changi Airport provides efficient services and connectivity to different cities of the world, including Mumbai. The city of Mumbai is India’s commercial, entertainment, and financial capital, and home to amazing places such as the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, ISKCON Temple, Global Vipassana Pagoda, and Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
Top 5 reasons to visit Singapore
Fly to Singapore on your next vacation for an exciting holiday. Here are top 5 reasons that make Singapore everybody’s dream destination.
1. Enjoy the culinary delights at Chinatown, which bustles with traditional markets, lively shops and cafes, busy food courts, and restaurants.
2. Experience Singapore at its best by visiting The Marina Bay Sands Casino, Sands SkyPark, and the Singapore Flyer. They offer breathtaking views and extravagant dining experiences.
3. Wildlife lovers must head to the Night Safari, where you can watch various nocturnal animals and gain information about wildlife and their preservation. Enjoy your dinner at one of the three jungle-themed restaurants.
4. The Clarke Quay, at the mouth of the Singapore River, bustles with pushcart vendors, trendy restaurants, unique boutiques, and chic nightspots. This is a major attraction and cannot be missed.
5. The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum has an elegant and richly ornate architecture, forming one of the most visited attractions in Singapore.
Best time to visit Singapore
July to September is the best time to visit Singapore when the weather is drier and tourists flock to the city from all over the world. You will fall in love with the variety of things to shop at the Great Singapore Sale. Food buffs will have a great time at the Singapore Food Festival.
Flights from Mumbai to Singapore
Top domestic and international airlines such as Jet Airways, Air India, Malaysia Airlines, Emirates, etc. ply cheap Singapore flights regularly. Several direct and connecting flights operate to and from the Singapore Changi Airport, at convenient flight schedules. The connecting flights will stopover at major airports like Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, etc.
Best flight deals
It is best to book Mumbai to Singapore flight tickets online, well in advance, so that you can avail special discounts and fly with cheap air tickets for Singapore from Mumbai. Budget airlines that offer cheap air fares include IndiGo, Malindo Air, Singapore Airlines, Air Asia, Scoot, Tigerair, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, and Air India.
Handy guide on flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Air India, and Emirates.
2. The average flight time is 5 hours and 30 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Singapore from Mumbai is at 01:15 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Mumbai to Singapore is at 11:50 PM.
5. Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Air India, and Air Seychelles are the airlines that fly directly from Mumbai to Singapore.
6. There are a total of 400 weekly flights.
7. The aerial distance from Mumbai to Singapore is approximately 3,900 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Singapore?
The cheapest months to fly to Singapore are February, March, and April.
2. Which is the best month to visit Singapore?
July is the best month to visit Singapore, when you can fill your shopping bags at the Great Singapore Sale and try out different cuisines at the Singapore Food Festival.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
The city center is about 18 km from the airport.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
The city center is connected with the airport via taxis, public buses, and MRT (Mass Rapid Transit).
5. What is the currency of Singapore and the conversion rate?
The currency used in Singapore is Singapore Dollar (SGD). 1 SGD is approximately equal to 49.80 Indian Rupees (INR).
6. What is the time difference between India and Singapore?
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Singapore.
Yatra is your ideal travel partner for all travel-related information like airline availability, web check-in, hotel bookings, etc. Find details of the lowest fare via the Lowest Fare Finder.