● How many flights does Oman Air operate on Trivandrum to Muscat route?
operates one flight from Trivandrum to Muscat. This is the only flight flying from Trivandrum to Muscat which is a non-stop flight.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Oman Air Trivandrum to Muscat flight?
The fares for Oman Air Trivandrum to Muscat flights
change on a daily basis. However, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 58,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Oman Air flight from Trivandrum to Muscat?
The Trivandrum to Muscat air ticket price Oman Air for Business Class can cost somewhere between Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000. However, fares change on a regular basis.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Oman Air Trivandrum to Muscat flight?
Meals are offered on the flight operated by Oman Air from Trivandrum to Muscat. In-flight entertainment
is also available for passengers, which includes a variety of international movies, documentaries, and children’s programs. In-flight Wi-Fi is also available for purchase in this flight.
● What is the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Trivandrum to Muscat?
According to the Oman Air Trivandrum to Muscat flight schedule, the earliest flight from Trivandrum to Muscat departs at 3:30 pm. There is only one flight from Trivandrum to Muscat via Oman Air.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Trivandrum to Muscat flights?
Oman Air permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 23 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry one or two bags weighing 32 kg. Economy Class passengers and Business Class passengers can carry 7 kg of hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Trivandrum to Muscat on Oman Air?
A non-stop Oman Air flight from Trivandrum to Muscat takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes to reach Muscat.
● What kind of meals are available on an Oman Air flight flying from Trivandrum to Muscat?
Meal options include vegetarian and non-vegetarian
, and other snack options.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Trivandrum to Muscat?
Air India operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Trivandrum to Muscat?
operates regular flights from Trivandrum to Muscat.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Trivandrum to Muscat?
An Air India
Economy ticket from Trivandrum to Muscat can cost between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Trivandrum to Muscat?
There are no are the stopover destinations for Oman Air flights from Trivandrum to Muscat, it is a direct flight.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Trivandrum to Muscat in Oman Air?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an Oman Air flight from Trivandrum to Muscat.
● How to check flight status for Oman Air Trivandrum to Muscat?
The flight status for Oman Air flights from Trivandrum to Muscat can be checked on the Oman Air website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Trivandrum to Muscat flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Trivandrum to Muscat is 2,586 km or 1,607 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Trivandrum to Muscat take 3 hours 45 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is where international Oman Air flights take off.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Muscat Airport
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, showers, souvenir shops, ATM Machine, Prayer Rooms, smoking area
● Transportation available:
Rental cars and cabs
● How to reach:
Muscat International Airport can be reached by buses or cabs.
● Distance from the city centre: Muscat International Airport
is located 16.6 km from Lucknow’s City Centre. The time taken to cover this distance is about 14 minutes.
Best time to visit Muscat
The best time to visit the city of Muscat is from November to March.
How to get around in Muscat
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses and taxi are the cheapest way to get around the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Sur is 151 kms, Ibra is 103 kms, Nizwa is 132 kms, Al Sohar is 205 kms, Muhafazat ad Dakhiliyah is 19 kms, Khasab is 371 kms.
● Budget hotels:
Crystal Suites, Hormuz Grand, Golden Oasis Hotel, Tulip Inn Downtown Muscat, Platinum Hotel
● Premium hotels:
Intercontinental Muscat, Grand Hyatt Muscat, Holiday Inn Muscat al Seeb, Park Inn by Radisson, Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
Royal Opera House, Qurum Beach, Yiti, Qurum National park, Scuba diving and Snorkelling.