● How many flights does Oman Air airline operate on Muscat to Bangalore route?
Oman Air operates two nonstop flights from Muscat to Bangalore.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Oman Air Muscat to Bangalore flight?
The fares for Muscat to Bangalore flights are subject to changes on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare for Muscat to Bangalore air ticket price Oman Air is about Rs 16,000 .
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Oman Air flight from Muscat to Bangalore?
The Muscat to Bangalore air ticket price Oman Air
for Business Class can cost about Rs 40,000. Fares are subject to change.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Oman Air Muscat to Bangalore flight?
Arabic meals both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, in-flight entertainment including international and Arabic movies, music, documentaries, and children’s programs are available on the Oman Air flight from Muscat to Bangalore. In-flight calls from your mobile phone can also be made using the in-flight Wi-Fi facilities, only available on purchase.
● What are the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Bangalore?
According to the Oman Air Muscat to Bangalore flight schedule
, the earliest flight from Muscat to Bangalore departs at 02.45 hours. The last flight from Muscat to Bangalore operated by Oman Air departs at 09.10 hours.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Muscat to Bangalore flights?
Oman Air permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 25 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket bought by the passenger. Business Class travelers are permitted to carry cabin luggage weighing up to 40 kg. Economy Class passengers may carry 7 kg of hand luggage and a Business Class passenger may carry 9 kg of hand luggage. This is subject to change by the airline and is only indicative.
● How long does it take to fly from Muscat to Bangalore on a Oman Air flight?
A single stop Oman Air flight from Muscat to Bangalore takes a minimum of 3 hours 25 minutes of flying time to reach Bangalore.
● What kind of meal is available on the Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Bangalore?
Meals start off with Omani style Dates and coffee. Authentic Arabic cuisine is also available in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal options.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Muscat to Bangalore?
operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Muscat to Bangalore?
Yes. Etihad Airlines
and a few others also operate on this route
● How much does a Oman Air Economy ticket cost for Muscat to Bangalore?
An Oman Air Economy ticket from Muscat to Bangalore can cost between Rs 24,000 to Rs Rs 40,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Muscat to Bangalore?
Popular stopover destinations for Oman Air flights from Muscat to Bangalore are Mumbai, Delhi, Trivandrum, Bahrain, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Muscat to Bangalore in Oman Air?
Passengers can travel in Economy and Business Class while traveling on an Oman Air flight from Muscat to Bangalore.
● How to check flight status for Oman Air flight Muscat to Bangalore?
The flight status
for Oman Air flights from Muscat to Bangalore can be checked by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure on the Oman Air website. (www.omanair.com)
What to know about Muscat to Bangalore flights
● Distance covered:
The distance from Muscat to Bangalore is 2,340km.
● Flight duration:
A single stop flight from Muscat to Bangalore takes a minimum of 3 hours 30 minutes. Duration depends on lay over times.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is for international Oman Air flights taking off. Depending on the airline schedules, passengers may be directed to other terminals for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required for boarding are your passport, board card and a printout of your ticket.
Amenities at Bangalore Airport
One can find car rentals, a currency exchange, luggage storage facility, toilets, and showers, souvenir and duty-free shops, ATM machines etc easily. The airport has Wi-Fi connectivity too.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, cabs, auto rickshaws and public buses.
● Airport Connectivity:
The Kempegowda International Airport is easily reachable by bus, and cab.
● Distance from the city center:
The Kempegowda International Airport is located 46 km from Bangalore’s city center and takes about 1 hour 40 minutes to cover by road.
Best time to visit Bangalore
The best times to visit the city of Bangalore are from September to February. These months in the winter season are quite pleasant and well suited for travel and outdoor activities.
How to get around in Bangalore
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Cabs, buses, and auto rickshaws are available and are the cheapest way to get around the city.
● Nearby important cities:
Hyderabad is 499 km, Pondicherry is 268 km, Mysore is 145 km, Goa is 455 km and Mumbai is 850 km.
● Budget hotels:
Fab Hotels- Lotus Park, Legacy Brigade, Ginger Hotels, Ibis Bangalore City Centre are budget hotels for the discerning traveler
● Premium hotels:
Shangrila, Hyatt Hotels, Leela Palace, Radisson Blu Atria are some 5-star hotels.
● Places to visit:
Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, High Court Complex, Bannerghata National Park, Wonderla, Amusement Park, Venkatappa Art Gallery are worth seeing.