● How many flights does Oman Air operate on Muscat to Calicut route?
offers three non-stop flights every day from Muscat to Calicut.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Oman Air Muscat to Calicut flight?
The least price of an Oman Air Economy class ticket from Muscat to Calicut is INR 26593. Although, this price may keep varying based on various factors such as the date and time of booking or the number of tickets available at the timing of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Oman Air from Muscat to Calicut flight?
The cost of a business class ticket on an Oman Air flight from Muscat to Calicut
is near to INR 55590.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Oman Air Muscat to Calicut flight?
Oman Air offers various world-class facilities
at their international flights. Those include movies, TV shows, music, and videos for the passengers. You would also be able to read the ‘Wings of Oman’ in their flight that covers trendy information on the lifestyle, travel, and others.
● What is the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Calicut?
The first flight of Oman Air from Muscat to Calicut is at 0310 hours, and the last one is at 2305 hours. To know about the exact and latest timings, you must go through the Oman Air Muscat to Calicut flight schedule available at the Oman Air website.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Muscat to Calicut flights?
The Oman Air flights to Muscat to Calicut allow you to take maximum bags with the combined and of maximum 30 kgs in the Economy class. In the Business and First classes, you may take two check-in bags with a maximum combined weight of 50 kgs.
● How long does it take to fly from Muscat to Calicut on an Oman Air?
The Oman Air Muscat to Calicut time in the direct flights is 3 hours and 25 minutes. You can choose any Muscat to Calicut direct flights Oman Air to reach there in the specified time.
● What kind of meals are available on an Oman Air flying from Muscat to Calicut?
Oman Air offers their passengers diversified meals for individuals with specific dietary requirements. They offer 11 dietary meals
, 3 religious meals and 4 special meals, which include meals for the infants.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Muscat to Calicut?
, Jet Airways
, AirIndia Express
and Air India
fly from Muscat to Calicut.
● Does Qatar Airways fly from Muscat to Calicut?
Yes, Qatar Airways
offer 7 flights every day from Muscat to Calicut in the connecting mode with a stop at Doha.
● How much does an Hahn Air Economy ticket cost for Muscat to Calicut?
The Hahn Air
Economy class ticket price starts from INR 42763 from Muscat to Calicut. You may check the Hahn Air website for the latest Oman Air Muscat to Calicut ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Muscat to Calicut?
No, the Oman Air operate non-stop flights from Muscat to Calicut.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Muscat to Calicut in Oman Air?
While travelling from Muscat to Calicut by Oman Air, passengers can access Economy and class.
● How to check flight status for Oman Air Muscat to Calicut?
You need check the flight status of any Muscat to Calicut flight by Oman Air by accessing the Oman Air website. You will need to provide your flight timing, flight number, departure city and the destination to get all the details. On the website, you can also check for Muscat to Calicut air ticket price Oman Air.
What to know about Muscat to Calicut flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Muscat to Calicut is 2291 kms.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Muscat to Calicut take 3 hours and 25 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
New Passenger Terminal is from where the flights by Oman Air will fly.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your air ticket.
A glance at Calicut Airport
Wi-Fi, TV, telephones, childcare rooms, airport lounge, car rental, smoking rooms, currency exchange, cash machines/ATMs.
● Transportation available:
Bus, taxi, autos.
● How to reach:
Calicut International Airport can be reached by cabs, easily.
● Distance from the city centre: The Calicut International Airport
is located 25 kms from Calicut. The time taken to cover this distance is about 35 minutes.
Best time to visit Calicut
The best time to visit the city of Calicut is from October to March.
How to get around in Calicut
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Autos, buses and taxis are the best options to get around Calicut.
● Nearest important cities:
Thrissur is 95 kms, Coimbatore is 136 kms and Mysore is 150 kms from Calicut.
● Budget hotels: The Grand Inn Mysore
, Vyshak International, Mannars Yatrinivas, Siddharta Mysore
● Premium hotels:
Grand Mercure Mysuru, Radisson Blu Plaza Mysore
, The Grand Inn Mysore
Tali Temple, Kappad Beach, Beypore Beach, Thusharagiri Waterfalls