● How many flights does Oman Air operate on Muscat to Madurai route?
operates four flights from Muscat to Madurai. However, both the flights have two stops between the destinations.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Oman Air Muscat to Madurai flight?
The fares for Oman Air Muscat to Madurai flights
change on a daily basis. However, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 34,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on Oman Air flight from Muscat to Madurai?
The Muscat to Madurai air ticket price Oman Air for Business Class can cost somewhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000. However, fares change on a regular basis.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Oman Air Muscat to Madurai flight?
Meals are offered on the flight operated by Oman Air from Muscat to Madurai. In-flight entertainment
is also available for passengers, which includes a variety of international movies, documentaries, and children’s programs. In-flight Wi-Fi is also available for purchase in this flight.
● What is the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Madurai?
According to the Oman Air Muscat to Madurai flight schedule, the earliest flight from Muscat to Madurai departs at 08:15 pm. The last flight from Muscat to Madurai operated by Oman Air departs at 09:05 pm.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Muscat to Madurai flights?
Oman Air permits passengers to carry one bag of 30 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket
purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry one bag weighing 40 kg. Economy Class passengers can carry 7 kg of hand luggage, while Business Class passengers can carry 9 kg of hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Muscat to Madurai on a Saudi Arabian?
A non-stop Oman Air flight from Muscat to Madurai takes about 7 hours and 40 minutes to reach Madurai.
● What kind of meals are available on Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Madurai?
Meal options include vegetarian and non-vegetarian
, and other snack options.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Muscat to Madurai?
operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Muscat to Madurai?
operates regular flights from Muscat to Madurai.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Muscat to Madurai?
An Air India
Economy ticket from Muscat to Madurai can cost between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Muscat to Madurai?
Dubai, Chennai and Colombo are the stopover destinations for Oman Air flights from Muscat to Madurai.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Muscat to Madurai in Oman Air?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an Oman Air flight from Muscat to Madurai.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Muscat to Madurai?
The flight status for Oman Air flights from Muscat to Madurai can be checked on the Oman Air website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Muscat to Madurai flights –
● Distance covered:
The distance between Muscat to Madurai is 2,584 km or 1,605 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Muscat to Madurai take 7 hours 40 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Get to Terminal 2 to take Muscat to Madurai flight.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Madurai Airport –
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, souvenir shops, ATM Machine
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, auto rickshaws, buses and cabs
● How to reach:
Madurai Airport can be reached by buses or cabs.
● Distance from the city centre: Madurai Airport
is located approximately 7.7 km from Madurai’s City Centre.
Best time to visit Madurai –
The best time to visit the city of Madurai is from December to February.
How to get around in Madurai –
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses are the cheapest way to get around the city. Cabs are also available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Kodaikanal is 77 km, Munnar is 117 km, Thekkady is located 110 km and Rameswaran is 149 km from Madurai.
About Madurai –
● Budget hotels:
Park Plaza, Treebo Berrys Boutique, Lotus, V Grand
● Premium hotels:
Heritage Madurai, The Gateway Hotel Pasumalai
, Fortune Park, Renaissance Madurai
Sri Meenakshi Temple, Alagarkoli Temple and Shrine, Gandhi Museum, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, St. Mary’s Cathedral Church