● How many flights does Oman Air operate on Muscat to Mumbai route?
runs three non-stop flights every day from Muscat to Mumbai.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Oman Air Muscat to Mumbai flight?
The lowest fare of an Oman Air Economy class ticket from Muscat to Mumbai is INR 10584. However, this fare may vary considering various factors such as the date/time of booking or the number of tickets available at the timing of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Oman Air from Muscat to Mumbai flight?
A business class ticket on an Oman Air flight from Muscat to Mumbai would cost you at INR 44526.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Oman Air Muscat to Mumbai flight?
At an Oman Air international flight, you may avail various world-class facilities
such as movies, TV shows, music, and videos. You would also be provided with the ‘Wings of Oman’ magazine in their flight that covers information on the lifestyle, travel, and others.
● What is the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to Mumbai?
The first flight of Oman Air from Muscat to Mumbai is at 0135 hours, and the last one is at 2255 hours. For knowing about the exact and latest timings, go through the Oman Air Muscat to Mumbai flight schedule available at the Oman Air website.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Muscat to Mumbai flights?
The Oman Air flights to Muscat to Mumbai will allow you to take 2 maximum bags with the combined weight of 30 kgs in the Economy class. In the Business and First classes, you may take two check-in bags with a maximum combined weight of 50 kgs.
● How long does it take to fly from Muscat to Mumbai on an Oman Air?
The Oman Air Muscat to Mumbai time in the direct flights is 2 hours and 35 minutes. You can choose any Muscat to Mumbai direct flights Oman Air to reach there in the mentioned time.
● What kind of meals are available on an Oman Air flying from Muscat to Mumbai?
At the Oman Air international flights, you would get meals specified for individuals with special dietary requirements. They offer you 11 dietary meals
, 3 religious meals and 4 special meals, which also include meals for the infants.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Muscat to Mumbai?
, Jet Airways
, Air India and SpiceJet
fly from Muscat to Mumbai.
● Does Lufthansa fly from Muscat to Mumbai?
offers one connecting flight every day from Muscat to Mumbai with a stop at Frankfurt.
● How much does a Kuwait Airways Economy ticket cost for Muscat to Mumbai?
The Kuwait Airways
Economy class ticket price starts from INR 23609 from Muscat to Mumbai. You may check the Kuwait Airways website for the latest Kuwait Airways Muscat to Mumbai ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Muscat to Mumbai?
No, the flights from Oman Air run in the non-stop mode from Muscat to Mumbai.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Muscat to Mumbai in Oman Air?
You may travel from Muscat to Mumbai by Oman Air in the Economy and Business classes.
● How to check flight status for Oman Air Muscat to Mumbai?
You need check the flight status of any Muscat to Mumbai flight by Oman Air by accessing the Oman Air website. You will need to provide details of flight timing, flight number, departure city and the destination to get all the details. On the website, you may also check for Muscat to Mumbai air ticket price Oman Air.
What to know about Muscat to Mumbai flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Muscat to Mumbai is 1579 kms.
● Flight duration:
The non-stop flights from Muscat to Mumbai take 2 hours and 35 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
New Passenger Terminal of Muscat International Airport
● Documents needed to board the flight:
Passport and a printout of air ticket
A glance at Mumbai Airport
Play zone, power and meditation rooms, lost and left luggage, Wi-Fi, lounges, duty-free shops, restaurants, hotels, taxis, currency exchange, first aid clinics, smoking room, drinks
● Transportation available:
Sedans, metro, SUVs, car, taxi, rickshaws
● How to reach:
You can reach at the Mumbai International Airport
by metro, bus or cab
● Distance from the city centre:
Best time to visit Mumbai
November to February
How to get around in Mumbai
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Taxi, metro, local trains and buses
● Nearest important cities:
Lonavala and Khandala are 88 kms, Panvel is 41 kms and Pune is 154 kms from Mumbai.
● Budget hotels:
FabHotel Devanshi Inn, Treebo Seven Apartments, The Lalit Mumbai
● Premium hotels:
The Lalit Mumbai, Trident Nariman Point
, Trident Bandra Kurla, Vivanta by Taj - President
Elephanta Caves, Gateway of India, Colaba Causeway Market, Victoria Terminus, Juhu Beach, Film City