● How many flights does Oman Air operate on Muscat to New Delhi route?
Oman Air has three non-stop flights daily from Muscat to New Delhi.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi flight?
The minimum price for the Muscat to New Delhi route by Oman Air is around Rs. 8,000. However, it keeps varying according to the date and time of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Oman Air from Muscat to New Delhi?
The fare of a business class ticket is approximately INR 43,000.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi flight?
Oman Air provides a variety of movies, TV shows & music for its passengers. The flight provides ‘Wings of Oman’ which is their in-flight magazine that includes information on lifestyle, travel, etc. A range of comfort products are also available for the premium flyers of Oman Air.
● What is the earliest and last Oman Air flight flying from Muscat to New Delhi?
The earliest flight timing from Muscat to New Delhi is at 2:15 am while the last flight departs at 9:50 pm. You can get the best understanding about the Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi flight schedule by visiting the Oman Air website.
● How much baggage does Oman Air allow on its Muscat to New Delhi flights?
Oman Air flights to Muscat to New Delhi allows a maximum of 2 pieces of bags which are possible to be combined and can weigh maximum 30 kg. The business and first class passengers have a 50 kg limit.
● How long does it take to fly from Muscat to New Delhi on an Oman Air?
The Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi time is around 3 hours. You can choose any Muscat to New Delhi direct flights Oman Air.
● What kind of meals are available on an Oman Air flying from Muscat to New Delhi?
offers separate meals for specific dietary requirements. They have 11 medical/dietary meals, 3 religious meals and 4 special meals including meals for infants.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Muscat to New Delhi?
, Spice Jet and Air India
fly from Muscat to New Delhi.
Does Emirates fly from Muscat to New Delhi?
operates on the route from Muscat to New Delhi.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Muscat to New Delhi?
The Air India Economy class ticket price keeps varying according to different factors however on an average it costs between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 22,000 from Muscat to New Delhi. You can check the website for Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Muscat to New Delhi?
Muscat to New Delhi flights by Oman Air operate non-stop.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Muscat to New Delhi in Oman Air?
While travelling from Muscat to New Delhi by Oman Air, passengers can access Economy, Business and First Class.
● How to check flight status for Oman Air Muscat to New Delhi?
You can check the flight status
of any Muscat to New Delhi flight by Oman Air on the Oman Air website. You will have to input your flight timing, flight number, departure city and the destination to get all the details. On the website, you can also check for Muscat to New Delhi air ticket price Oman Air.
What to know about Muscat to New Delhi flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Muscat to New Delhi is 1947 km or 1210 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Muscat to New Delhi take 3 hours.
● Which terminal to get to:
New Passenger Terminal is from where the flights by Oman Air will take off.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your air ticket.
A glance at Delhi Airport
Wi-Fi, airport lounges, car rentals, smoking rooms, currency exchange, Cash machines/ATMs.
● Transportation available:
Bus, metro, taxi, pre - booked cabs (private, shared), autos.
● How to reach:
New Delhi International Airport can be reached by metro or cabs, easily.
● Distance from the city center:
The New Delhi International Airport is located 12.4 km from New Delhi. The time taken to cover this distance is about 30 minutes.
Best time to visit Delhi
The best time to visit the city of New Delhi is from October to March.
How to get around in Delhi
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Autos and metros are the best options to get around New Delhi.
● Nearest important cities:
Jaipur is 268.8 km, Agra is 233 km and Vrindavan is 182.2 km from Delhi.
About New Delhi
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Star Paradise, Hotel Hari Piorki
● Premium hotels:
Radisson Blu, Lemon Tree Premier (Airport), The Taj Mahal Hotel
India Gate, Old Fort, Akshardham Setu, Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan.