● How many flights does Qatar Airways operate on Chennai to Doha route?
Qatar Airways runs one non-stop flight daily from Chennai to Doha. On certain days, there are even two non-stop flights.
● What is the lowest economy fare for a Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha?
The lowest economy fare for a Qatar Airways flights operating between Chennai to Doha, is approximately Rs. 7500 to Rs. 8000. These rates change on a daily basis and are subject to seat availability.
● What is the price of a business class seat on the Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha?
The price of a business class seat on the Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha
is approximately Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,05,000. These prices change daily, and depend on how well in advance you make the bookings.
● What are the inflight facilities available on the Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha?
The inflight facilities on Qatar Airways are known to be world class. The Chennai to Doha flight offers you excellent inflight entertainment including TV shows, games, movies, music and mini board games for children. You will also get a blanket and a small cushion along with well packaged toiletries, once you board. People travelling with small babies can also ask for a pushback chair or a stroller.
● What is the earliest and last Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha?
On most days, the single Qatar Airways flight operating from Chennai to Doha takes off at 0330 local time. On the days when there are two flights, the second flight takes off at 1945 local time.
● How much baggage does the Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha allow?
The economy class passengers are allowed one piece of checked in baggage that should not exceed 32 kg, while the business class passengers are allowed up to 50 kg. The hand baggage should not weigh more than 6 kg.
● How long does it take to fly from Chennai to Doha on a Qatar Airways flight?
All the Qatar Airways flights from Chennai to Doha are non-stop flights that take about 4 to 5 hours between take-off and landing.
● What kind of meals are available on a Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha?
There are many meal options available on the Qatar Airways flight from Chennai to Doha, including Middle Eastern and European fare along with Hindu meals. Usually, for such a short flight, there will be one meal followed by supper or high tea. One can also place an order for special meals.
● Which domestic flights operate from Chennai to Doha?
, Jet Airways, Air India
and Air Vistara are some of the domestic airlines that operate on the Chennai to Doha route.
● Does Cathay Pacific fly from Chennai to Doha?
Yes, Cathay Pacific
operates 2 flights regularly on Chennai to Doha route.
● How much does an IndiGo economy ticket cost from Chennai to Doha?
An economy ticket on IndiGo from Chennai to Doha would cost approximately Rs. 8000.
● What are the stopover cities on the Chennai to Doha flights?
The stopover destinations on the Chennai to Doha flight include Kuwait, Coimbatore, Delhi and Mumbai.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Jet Airways from Chennai to Doha?
The various classes of travel available on Jet Airways from Chennai to Doha include Business class, First class and Economy class.
● How does one check the flight status of the Sri Lankan Airlines flight from Chennai to Doha?
The best way to check the flight status of the Sri Lankan Airlines flight from Chennai to Doha is to by logging on to their website, or calling their customer care number.
What to know about Chennai to Doha flights
● Distance covered:
The distance that a flight from Chennai to Doha covers is 3,297 km.
● Flight Duration:
The flight duration is usually between 4 to 5 hours for non-stop flights, while the time may vary for flights with stopovers, depending on the duration of the latter.
● Which terminal to get to:
The terminal at the Chennai International Airport changes as per the availability of the boarding gate.
● Documents required for the flight:
The documents that a passenger would require in order to board the flight include the passport, print out of the ticket and the boarding pass.
A glance at the Doha Airport:
- The Doha Airport
has state of the art amenities and is the airport of the future. It is a highly well-developed city within the airport and offers every luxury in the form of shuttles and lounges as along with shopping arenas, to its passengers and those in transit. WiFi, currency exchange, and other such services are available here as well.
● Transportation available
- The airport can be reached in about 15 minutes from the center of the city. The best way to reach the airport is by cab.
● Best time to Visit Doha:
The best time to visit Doha would be between October and March, when the weather is less humid.
● How to get around in Doha:
Cabs are the best way to get around in Doha. One can easily book radio taxis from one point to another.
● Budget Hotels:
La Villa Hotel, Doha Dynasty Hotel, La Villa Palace Hotel
● Premium Hotels:
Four Seasons, St Regis, The Westin, Shangri-La
Vintage outdoor marketplaces like Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art, The Pearl Qatar, Doha Corniche.