● How many flights does Qatar Airways operate on Doha to Bangalore route?
Qatar Airways operates just one flight from Doha to Bangalore
. This flight is available everyday and is a non stop flight.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Qatar Airways Doha to Bangalore flight?
The fares for Qatar Airways
Airlines Doha to Bangalore flights change on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 24,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Bangalore?
The Doha to Bangalore air ticket price Qatar Airways for Business Class can cost somewhere between Rs. 65,000 to Rs. 70,000. These keep changing everyday.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Qatar Airways Doha to Bangalore flight?
Qatar Airways take a lot of care about the entertainment of the passengers travelling on their flights. Movies, Music, Games, TV shows, meals on flight and much more facilities are provided.
● What is the earliest and last Qatar Airways flight flying from Doha to Bangalore?
According to the Qatar Airways Airlines Doha to Bangalore flight schedule, there is just one flight between Doha to Bangalore. It takes off at 07:30 pm.
● How much baggage does Qatar Airways Airlines allow on its Doha to Bangalore flights?
Qatar Airways Airlines allow passengers travelling in Economy class to carry a hand luggage of 7 kgs and check in luggage not more 30 kgs. For business class, the hand luggage should not exceed 15 kgs and check in luggage should not exceed 40 kgs.
● How long does it take to fly from Doha to Bangalore on a Saudi Arabian?
A non-stop Qatar Airways airlines flight from Doha to Bangalore takes about 4 hours and 20 minutes to reach Bangalore.
● What kind of meals are available on a Qatar Airways flight flying from Doha to Bangalore?
Meal options include vegetarian meal, special dietary meal, meat and seafood, and other snack options along with tea or coffee.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Doha to Bangalore?
, Indigo, Air India
operates on this route.
● Does Oman Air fly from Doha to Bangalore?
Yes, Oman Air
operates regular flights from Doha to Bangalore.
● How much does a Srilankan Airways Economy ticket cost for Doha to Bangalore?
A Srilankan Airways
Economy ticket from Doha To Bangalore can cost between Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 15,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Doha to Bangalore?
Hong Kong, London, Singapore, Kaula Lumpur, Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat, Columbo are the stopover destinations for Qatar Airways Airlines flights from Doha to Bangalore.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Doha to Bangalore in Kuwait Airways?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an Kuwait Airways flight from Doha to Bangalore.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Doha to Bangalore?
For checking the status of your flight ticket for Jet Airways, you need to open the Jet Airways website and enter details like flight number, flight time, date and city information. Flight status will be displayed on your screen.
What to know about Doha to Bangalore flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Doha to Bangalore is 3,051 km or 1,896 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Doha to Bangalore take 4 hours 20 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 1 is where international Qatar Airways Airlines flights take off. Sometimes, depending on the airline that you are travelling, you will have to take other terminals also.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
You need to carry a copy of your ticket along with your passport to board Qatar Airlines flight.
A glance at Bangalore Airport
Information counter, VIP lounge, Currency exchange, ATM or banking, Restrooms, Prayer rooms, Hotel, child care rooms.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, auto rickshaws, metro and trains.
● How to reach: Kempegowda International Airport
can be reached by metro or cabs.
● Distance from the city center:
The Kempegowda International Airport is located 32 km from Bangalore’s City Center. The time taken to cover this distance is about 51 minutes.
Best time to visit Bangalore
The best time to visit the city of Bangalore is from March to April, and from October to March.
How to get around in Bangalore
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses are the cheapest way to get around the city. Cabs are also available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Pondicherry is 268 kms away, Puducherry is 269 kms away, Chennai is 291 kms away, Kerala is 276 kms away from Bangalore.
● Budget hotels:
Hotel TAP Gold Crest, Nandhana Regent, Hotel Enzo International, Treebo Urs Regency, Hotel Nandhini (Minerva Circle).
● Premium hotels:
MSR Hotel & Spa, The Park Bangalore, The Chancery Pavilion, Fortune Select JP Cosmos, The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore.
ISKCON Temple Bangalore, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, Bannerghatta National Park, The Heritage Centre & Aerospace Museum.