Book Doha to Kolkata Qatar Airways Flight Tickets
● How many flights does Qatar Airways operate on Doha to Kolkata route?
Qatar Airways offers only one direct flight from Doha to Kolkata.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Qatar Airways Doha to Kolkata flight?
The Economy class fare of the Qatar Airways non-stop flight from Doha to Kolkata is INR 29295. However, these rates vary based on multiple factors such as date/time selected for booking and the number of seats remaining at the time of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on Qatar Airways from Doha to Kolkata?
The price of a Business class seat of a Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Kolkata is INR 72957. Again, this price may vary at the time of booking based on the parameters specified above.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Qatar Airways Doha to Kolkata flight?
You would be able to avail multiple in-flight services in an international flight by Qatar Airways. Some of those include individual TV screens for every passenger with channels on news, songs, videos, and much more.
● What is the earliest and last Qatar Airways flight flying from Doha to Kolkata?
There is a daily flight of Qatar Airways from Doha to Kolkata that is at 1840 hours. However, you should see the Qatar Airways Doha to Kolkata flight schedule available at the Qatar Airways website for the latest and updated timings.
● How much baggage does Qatar Airways allow on its Doha to Kolkata flights?
You would be allowed to take a 7 kgs cabin bag and 30 kgs check-in bag in the Economy class of Qatar Airways flights to Doha to Kolkata. The check-in bag limit in the Business class is 40 kgs.
● How long does it take to fly from Doha to Kolkata on a Qatar Airways?
The non-stop flight of Qatar Airways Doha to Kolkata time takes 5 hours.
● What kind of meals are available on Qatar Airways flying from Doha to Kolkata?
You would be provided with only fresh meals and soft drinks at the Qatar Airways international flights. You may also specify your special requirements of meals. The flight staff will have those ready for you, if feasible and informed them at least 24 hours before the flight timing. You will also be able to select either a vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal there in the flight itself.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Doha to Kolkata?
Indigo and Jet Airways operate connecting mode flights from Doha to Kolkata with 1 to 2 stops in between.
● Does Hahn Air fly from Doha to Kolkata?
Yes, Hahn Air operates 4 connecting flights from Doha to Kolkata with 2 stops each.
● How much does an Emirates Economy ticket cost for Doha to Kolkata?
An Emirates Economy class flight would cost you INR 66328 from Doha to Kolkata. However, these rates may vary considering numerous factors. You may visit their official website for Kuwait Airways Doha to Kolkata ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Doha to Kolkata?
No, the single Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Kolkata is non-stop.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Doha to Kolkata in Qatar Airways?
You may travel from Doha to Kolkata by Qatar Airways in either Economy or Business class.
● How to check flight status for Qatar Airways Doha to Kolkata?
You can check the status of a Doha to Kolkata flight from Qatar Airways by going through their official website and entering various details like flight number, departure city, flight timing and destination. Additionally, this website allows you to check Doha to Kolkata air ticket price Qatar Airways.
What to know about Doha to Kolkata flights
● Distance covered: 3742 kms
● Flight duration: 5 hours by a non-stop Qatar Airways flight
● Which terminal to get to: Terminal A, Doha International Airport
● Documents needed to board the flight: Passport and a printout of your air ticket
A glance at Kolkata Airport
● Services: Lounge, Free WiFi, charging points for mobiles, tea, coffee, LED TV, soft drinks, and more
● Transportation available: Taxis and buses
● How to reach: You may reach the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport through an airport bus or private taxi.
● Distance from the city centre: 17 kms
Best time to visit Kolkata
October to February
How to get around in Kolkata
● Cheapest mode of travel: Trams, metros, taxis and buses
● Nearest important cities: Baranagar is 8 kms, Kamarhati is 11 kms, Rajpur is 18 kms and Asansol is 213 kms from Kolkata.
● Budget hotels: East Palace Hotel, North Star Hotel, Welcome Inn Hotel, The Jag-annath Hotel, Himalaya Guest House, Continental Guest House
● Premium hotels: Hyatt Regency Kolkata, The Park Kolkata, JW Marriot Hotel Kolkata, Taj Bengal Kolkata, The Oberoi Grand, ITC Sonar
● Attractions: Sunderbans, Dakshineshwar Kali Temple, Indian Museum, Howrah Bridge, Eden Gardens, Rabindra Sarovar.