Book Delhi to Riyadh Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight Tickets
● How many flights does Saudi Arabian Airlines operate on Delhi to Riyadh route?
You can find two (one non-stop and one connecting) Saudi Arabian Airlines flights every day from Delhi to Riyadh.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Saudi Arabian Airlines Delhi to Riyadh flight?
The lowest Economy flight fare of Saudi Arabian Airlines from Delhi to Riyadh is INR 14177.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on Saudi Arabian Airlines from Delhi to Riyadh?
The minimum fare of a business class flight on Saudi Arabian Airlines from Delhi to Riyadh is INR 32088.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Saudi Arabian Airlines Delhi to Riyadh flight?
Saudi Arabian Airlines flights provide various in-flight facilities to their customers in their international flights. Those include separate video screens for each passenger with microphones, TV channels on religion, videos, movies, cartoons, and much more.
● What is the earliest and last Saudi Arabian Airlines flight flying from Delhi to Riyadh?
The first flight of Saudi Arabian Airlines from Delhi to Riyadh is at 1900 hours and the last one is at 2000 hours. You are, however, suggested to visit the Saudi Arabian Airlines Delhi to Riyadh flight schedule available at the Saudi Arabian Airlines website.
● How much baggage does Saudi Arabian Airlines allow on its Delhi to Riyadh flights?
You may take a maximum of two check-in bags at Saudi Arabian Airlines flights to Delhi to Riyadh. Their collective maximum weight could be 23 kgs for the Economy class, and 32 kgs for the business and first classes. The maximum weight of the cabin bag could be 7 kgs for Economy class, and 9 kgs for Business class.
● How long does it take to fly from Delhi to Riyadh on a Saudi Arabian Airlines?
The Saudi Arabian Airlines Delhi to Riyadh time of direct flight is around 4 hours and 35 minutes.
● What kind of meals are available on a Saudi Arabian Airlines flying from Delhi to Riyadh?
You would be offered the cuisines of multiple nations in the Saudi Arabian Airlines. They also take care of the quality and nutritional benefits for the passengers. You may provide the staff with your choice to have meals specific for infants, diabetic passengers, ulcer-patients, individuals on a low-fat diet, vegetarians, and lots more.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Delhi to Riyadh?
Few of the Indian flights serving between Delhi to Riyadh include Jet Airways and Air India.
● Does British Airways fly from Delhi to Riyadh?
Yes, British Airways offers one flight every day from Delhi to Riyadh.
● How much does a Fly Dubai Economy ticket cost for Delhi to Riyadh?
It may vary based on various factors such as date and time. However, it would cost you around INR 16713 from Delhi to Riyadh. You must visit its official website for Fly Dubai Delhi to Riyadh ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Delhi to Riyadh?
There are two (one non-stop and one connecting) Saudi Arabian Airlines flights every day from Delhi to Riyadh. The connecting flight has a stop at Jeddah.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Delhi to Riyadh in Saudi Arabian Airlines?
You may travel from Delhi to Riyadh by Saudi Arabian Airlines in the Economy, Business and First classes.
● How to check flight status for Saudi Arabian Airlines Delhi to Riyadh?
To check the flight status of a Delhi to Riyadh flight by Saudi Arabian Airlines, you need to visit their official website and provide your flight timing, flight number, departure city and the destination. This website would also help you in checking Delhi to Riyadh air ticket price Saudi Arabian Airlines.
What to know about Delhi to Riyadh flights
● Distance covered: The distance between Delhi to Riyadh is 3045 kms.
● Flight duration: The non-stop flight from Delhi to Riyadh takes 4 hours and 35 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to: Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi is from where the flights by Saudi Arabian Airlines will take off.
● Documents needed to board the flight: You need to bring your passport and a printout of your air ticket at the airport.
A glance at Riyadh Airport
● Services: Wi-Fi, airport lounge, hotels, restaurants, bank, car rentals, ATMs, mosque, bars, first aid clinic, etc.
● Transportation available: Bus, metro, taxi, pre-booked cabs.
● How to reach: Riyadh International Airport can be reached by metro or cabs, easily.
● Distance from the city center: The Riyadh International Airport is located 47 kms from Riyadh. The time taken to cover this distance is around 40 minutes.
Best time to visit Riyadh
The best time to visit the city of Riyadh is from October to March.
How to get around in Riyadh
● Cheapest mode of travel: Taxi, metros and buses are the best options to get around Riyadh.
● Nearest important cities: Ar Riyad is 6 km, Al-Kharj is 77 km, Dammam is 391 km and Hofuf is 296 km from Riyadh.
● Budget hotels: Holiday Khaleej, Mayyun Al Mosafer, Carawan Al Fahad Hotel
● Premium hotels: Tiara Hotel Riyadh Opens, Al Faisaliah Suites, Holiday Inn Riyadh Al Qasr
● Attractions:Al Bujairi Square, Al Rajhi Grand Mosque, Al Nakheel Mall, National Museum