● How many flights does Saudi Arabian Airlines operate on the Jeddah to Lucknow route?
According to the Saudi Arabian Jeddah to Lucknow flight
schedule, Saudi Arabian Airlines operate 1 non-stop flight daily and more than 5 non direct flights with 1 or 2 stop-overs on route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Saudi Arabian Jeddah to Lucknow flight?
The average lowest economy fare on a Saudi Arabian Airlines Jeddah to Lucknow flight is Rs. 23,106. However, the price of Jeddah to Lucknow flights vary intermittently and it could depend on how well in advance you book the ticket.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Saudi Arabian flight from Jeddah to Lucknow?
For a business class seat, the Saudi Arabian Airlines
Jeddah to Lucknow ticket price is Rs. 52,444. However, the price can depend on how well in advance you book the ticket.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Saudi Arabian Jeddah to Lucknow flight?
Saudi Arabian Airlines offers passengers a complimentary meal, snacks and beverages on the Jeddah to Lucknow flights. Travellers can enjoy the inflight entertainment system offering up to 40 channels of on demand movies and TV shows in multiple languages. There is also an onboard mall channel, where passengers can shop and order items to any address they want. Inflight Wi-Fi is available on the Jeddah to Lucknow route.
● At what time does the Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight depart from Jeddah and arrive in Lucknow?
According to the Saudi Arabian Airlines flight status
, flights from Jeddah depart at 07:50 (direct), 13:00, 14:45, 15:00, 17:45, 18:25, 20:00 and 21:00 local time. These flights arrive in Lucknow at 16:00 and 08:50. All non-direct flights have different stop-over timings.
● How much baggage does Saudi Arabian Airlines allow on its Jeddah to Lucknow flights?
On the Saudi Arabian Airlines flight to Lucknow from Jeddah, economy class travelers can take 23 kg check-in
baggage. Business Class passengers can take 32 kg check-in baggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Jeddah to Lucknow on a Saudi Arabian flight?
It takes 5hrs 40mins to reach Lucknow from Jeddah on a direct Saudi Arabian Airlines flight. However, the duration of the flight can vary based on weather conditions.
● What kind of meals are available on a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight from Jeddah to Lucknow?
On the Saudi Arabian Airlines flight from Jeddah to Lucknow, passengers can choose between a range of main course meals which are beef emince, grilled chicken breast or prawn biryani. For dessert, mocha cream cake is served along with a fresh fruit salad and a choice of beverage.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Jeddah to Lucknow?
flies the Jeddah to Lucknow route with stop-overs in Mumbai or Delhi.
● Does Air India (or any other airline) fly from Jeddah to Lucknow?
flies from Jeddah to Lucknow with 1 or 2 stop-overs on route, along with other international airlines such as Etihad Airways, Gulf Air and Fly Dubai.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Jeddah to Lucknow?
The average economy class ticket on an Air India flight from Jeddah to Lucknow will cost Rs. 22,963. However, this can vary depending on how well in advance you book the ticket.
● Are there any stopover cities from Jeddah to Lucknow?
Stop over cities can vary depending on the route and airline chosen by the passenger. However, the main stops over cities on the journey from Jeddah to Lucknow are Mumbai, New Delhi, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.
● What are the different classes of travel available on the Jeddah to Lucknow route with Air India?
The different classes available on the Air India Jeddah to Lucknow route are Economy Class and Executive Class.
● How can passengers check the flight status for a Jet Airways Jeddah to Lucknow flight?
Passengers travelling on a Jet Airways Jeddah to Lucknow flight can check their flight status via the Jet Airways website by entering their flight number, flight time and place of departure.
What to know about Jeddah to Lucknow flights
● The distance covered on a Jeddah to Lucknow flight is 2,647 miles or 4,260 km.
● A non-stop flight from Jeddah to Lucknow takes 5 hrs 10 mins. However, choosing a journey with 1 or more stopovers can take anywhere between 7 hrs to 12 hrs.
● All international flights
at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah operate from terminal 1.
● To board an international flight you will need to carry your passport and either a paper copy or a digital copy of your flight ticket. Before travel, check the visa regulations in the landing country. Some countries require you to apply for a visa beforehand, whereas some countries allow you to obtain a visa on arrival.
A glance at Lucknow International Airport
● Airport services
- Money exchange, ATMs, restaurants and cafes, gift shops, multilingual staff, medical services, lounges and car rental are available within the terminal.
– Local buses to Lucknow City are available 1 km from the airport. Alternatively, passengers can take a taxi or an auto rickshaw from outside of the terminal.
● How to reach
–Passengers can get a bus, an auto rickshaw, a taxi or drive themselves to the terminal.
● Distance from the City Centre.
– It takes approximately 30 minuets to get fromLucknow International Airport
to Lucknow City Centre by driving. This is a distance of 15 km or 9.32 miles.
Best time to visit Lucknow
The best time to visit the city of Lucknow is between the winter months of October and March. The winter months in Lucknow are enjoyable and sunny. This is the perfect time to wander the city and see the attractions Lucknow has to offer.
How to get around in Lucknow
- The cheapest and most available mode of transport in Lucknow are the local buses or auto rickshaws. Cabs are also widely available in the city, or one can choose to hire a car or bike.
● Nearest important cities
– Allahabad is located 202 km from Lucknow while Varanasi is located 319 km away and Jaipur is 578 km away.
● Budget hotels
– Hotel Aryan, Hotel Kamal, Hotel Deep, Hotel Alfa, Hotel Lucky Inn.
● Premium hotels
– Hotel Dayal Paradise, Gemini Continental, Hyatt Regency Lucknow, Hotel Paradise, Novotel Lucknow.
– Chota Imambara, The Residency, Lucknow Zoo, Picture Gallery, Victoria Memorial.