● How many flights does Saudi Arabian Airline operate on Lucknow to Riyadh route?
Saudi Arabian Airlines operates five flights from Lucknow to Riyadh. Most flights have either one or two stops between the destinations. However, there is one non-stop flight from Lucknow to Riyadh.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Saudi Arabian Lucknow to Riyadh flight?
The fares for Saudi Arabian Airlines
Lucknow to Riyadh flights change on a daily basis. However, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 20,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Saudi Arabian flight from Lucknow to Riyadh?
The Lucknow to Riyadh air ticket price Saudi Arabian Airlines for Business Class can cost anywhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 63,000. However, fares change on a regular basis.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Saudi Arabian Lucknow to Riyadh flight?
Meals are offered on the flight operated by Saudi Arabian Airlines from Lucknow to Riyadh. In-flight entertainment is also available for passengers, which includes international and Arabic movies, documentaries, and children’s programs. In-flight Wi-Fi is also available for purchase in this flight.
● What is the earliest and last Saudi Arabian flight flying from Lucknow to Riyadh?
According to the Saudi Arabian Airlines Lucknow to Riyadh flight schedule, the only flight that operates from Lucknow to Riyadh departs at 17:30 PM.
● How much baggage does Saudi Arabian Airlines allow on its Lucknow to Riyadh flights?
Saudi Arabian Airlines permits passengers to carry one or two bags of 23 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry one or two bags weighing 32 kg. Economy Class passengers can carry 7 kg of hand luggage, while Business Class passengers can carry 9 kg of hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Lucknow to Riyadh on a Saudi Arabian?
A non-stop Saudi Arabian airlines flight from Lucknow to Riyadh takes about 4 hours and 45 minutes to reach Lucknow.
● What kind of meals are available on a Saudi Arabian flight flying from Lucknow to Riyadh?
Meal options include meat and seafood, and other snack options.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Lucknow to Riyadh?
operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Riyadh to Luknow?
operates regular flights from Lucknow to Riyadh.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Lucknow to Riyadh?
An Air India Economy ticket from Lucknow to Riyadh can cost between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Lucknow to Riyadh?
Jeddah, Madina, Abha, Yenbo, Gizan, and Dammam are the stopover destinations for Saudi Arabian Airlines flights from Lucknow to Riyadh.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Lucknow to Riyadh in Oman Air?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an Oman Air
flight from Lucknow to Riyadh.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Lucknow to Riyadh?
The flight status
for Jet Airways flights from Lucknow to Riyadh can be checked on the Jet Airways website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Lucknow to Riyadh flights –
● Distance covered:
The distance between Lucknow to Riyadh is 3,427 km or 2,130 miles.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Lucknow to Riyadh take 4 hours 45 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is where international Saudi Arabian Airlines flights take off. Depending on the airline, passengers might also have to go to Terminal 1 for international flights
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Riyadh Airport (King Khalid International Airport) –
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, showers, souvenir shops, ATM Machine
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, shuttle service, metro, and cabs
● How to reach:
King Khalid International Airport can be reached by shuttle bus service, metro, rented cars, or cabs.
Best time to visit Riyadh –
The best time to visit the city of Lucknow is from October to March.
How to get around in Riyadh –
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses and metro are the cheapest way to get around the city. Cabs are also available in the city. Please note: Women are not allowed to drive.
● Nearest important cities:
Jeddah is 844 km from Riyadh; Dammam is 405.4 km from Riyadh; and Mecca is 867.6 km from Riyadh.
About Riyadh –
● Budget hotels:
Four Roses Residents, Drr Ramh Hotel Apartments, Rokn Alomr.
● Premium hotels:
Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, Novotel Suites Riyadh Olaya, InterContinental Riyadh, The Ritz-Carlton, Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Sheraton.
Masmak Fort, Murabba Palace, Kingdom Tower, Burj Al Faisaliyah, and the National Museum of Saudi Arabia.