● How many flights does Saudi Arabian Airline operate on Riyadh to Trivandrum route?
Saudi Arabian Airlines operate 10 flights
on the Riyadh to Trivandrum route. Nine of these flights have one stop between Riyadh and Trivandrum while only one is a non-stop flight.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Saudi Arabian Riyadh to Trivandrum flight?
The lowest Economy class fare for the Riyadh to Trivandrum flight
costs you Rs. 26,000 on an average. The flight fare is subject to change since it depends on how well in advance you book your tickets.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Saudi Arabian flight from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
The Business class fare from Riyadh to Trivandrum ranges from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 99,000.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Saudi Arabian Riyadh to Trivandrum flight?
Food and beverages are offered to all passengers aboard the Saudi Arabian flights from Riyadh to Trivandrum. Passengers can also choose from a wide variety of on-board entertainment options with up to 40 channels offering movies, documentaries, Arabic programmes and children’s programmes. In-flight Wi-Fi connectivity can be purchased by passengers according to the tariff plans mentioned on the website.
● What is the earliest and last Saudi Arabian flight flying from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
The earliest Saudi Arabian flight departing from Riyadh to Trivandrum is at 4:55AM while the last flight is at 11:00PM.
● How much baggage does Saudi Arabian Airlines allow on its Riyadh to Trivandrum flights?
Economy class passengers can carry one or two bags weighing up to 23 kg each (depending on the type of ticket) as checked-in baggage. Business class passengers are allowed to carry one or two bags weighing up to 32 kg each. Passengers travelling by the economy class can carry up to 7 kg as carry-on/hand luggage while Business class passengers can carry up to 9 kg as hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Riyadh to Trivandrum on a Saudi Arabian?
A non-stop flight from Riyadh to Trivandrum takes about 4 hours and 50 minutes.
● What kind of meals are available on a Saudi Arabian flight flying from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
The meals provided on-board the Saudi Arabian flights from Riyadh to Trivandrum comprise meat, seafood, snack options and beverages.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
Air India and Jet Airways
have flights shuttling from Riyadh to Trivandrum.
● Does Etihad fly from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
does have flights from Riyadh to Trivandrum.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Riyadh to Trivandrum?
economy fares cost Rs. 12,000 on average for a one way trip. Fares are subject to change.
● Are there any stopover cities from Riyadh to Trivandrum?
Jeddah, Bangalore and Mumbai are a few stopover cities.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Riyadh to Trivandrum by Oman Air?
offers Economy and Business Classes on the Riyadh to Trivandrum flights.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Riyadh to Trivandrum?
The flight status for Jet Airways flights from Riyadh to Trivandrum can be checked on the Jet Airways website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Riyadh to Trivandrum flights?
Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 of the King Khalid International Airport is where international Saudi Arabian Airlines flights take off. Depending on the airline, passengers might also have to go to Terminal 1 for international flights.
Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board the flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at the Trivandrum Airport
● Services offered:
Common Users Terminal Equipment to check-in at any counter, pre-paid taxi services and Thomas Cook foreign exchange are a few services offered at the airport for passengers.
● How to reach:
You can reach Terminal 2 of Trivandrum International Airport
by bus or a taxi.
● Distance from city-centre:
Trivandrum International Airport is about 3.7 km from the city centre.
● Transportation available:
KSRTC public buses, Trivandrum Light Metro, taxis and auto rickshaws offer cheap and reliable transport in and around the city.
Best time to visit Trivandrum
October to November is usually considered the best time to visit since the weather is pleasant with light rains.
How to get around in Trivandrum
The Light Metro and KSRTC public buses are the cheapest and most reliable network of transport around the city. Cabs and autos are also available for commute.
Nearest important cities:
Nagercoil is 63 km, Tiruneleveli is 86 km from Trivandrum while the city of Kollam is 58 km away.
● Budget Hotels:
Hotel Galaxy Inn, Saras Park Inn and Prathiba Heritage are a few pocket-friendly hotels to stay in at Trivandrum.
● Premium hotels:
Vivanta by Taj, Hilton Garden Inn and Palmleaves Beach Resort offer luxurious experiences.
● Popular Attractions:
Kovalam beach, Varkala beach, Poovar and Anchuthengu backwaters, Padmanabaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Kanakakkunnu Palace and Trivandrum Zoo are a few places you can’t afford to miss when you are visiting Trivandrum.