● How many flights does Scoot Airlines operate on Singapore to Hyderabad route?
The Scoot airlines operates single flight every day from Singapore to Hyderabad.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Scoot Airlines Singapore to Hyderabad flight?
The lowest average fare for the economy class is around Rs. 13,142.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Scoot Airlines flight from Singapore to Hyderabad?
The business class fare is slightly expensive and it can go up to Rs.22,613 depending on the rush during your booking period.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Scoot Airlines Singapore to Hyderabad flight?
You get to enjoy on-board entertainment, wi-fi and complementary facilities for meals and beverages.
● What is the earliest and last Scoot Airlines flight flying from Singapore to Hyderabad?
The flight starts at 22.35 from Singapore and reaches Hyderabad at 00.40 hours. The Scoot Airlines flight from Singapore to Hyderabad takes about 4 hours 35 mins to reach Hyderabad.
● How much baggage does Scoot Airlines allow on its Singapore to Hyderabad flights?
You can carry up to 20 kg baggage on Scoot Airlines from Singapore to Hyderabad
● How long does it take to fly from Singapore to Hyderabad on a Scoot Airlines?
It takes about 4 hours 40 minutes to reach Hyderabad from Singapore by Scoot Airlines.
● What kind of meals are available on a Scoot Airlines flight flying from Singapore to Hyderabad?
You get lot of varieties and you can pre-order meals to get premium selections. Along with that, you also get a variety of beverages and snacks and desserts. The regular options available are hot meals and light meals.
● Which domestic Airlines fly from Singapore to Hyderabad?
Air India has regular flights from Singapore to Hyderabad.
● Does Singapore Airlines fly from Singapore to Hyderabad?
Singapore Airlines has regular flights in this route.
● How much does a Scoot Airlines Economy ticket cost for Singapore to Hyderabad?
The economy class ticket for Scoot airlines ranges from Rs. 13142 to about Rs. 19347. It depends on the rush during your booking and other factors.
● Are there any stopover cities from Singapore to Hyderabad?
There are no stopovers and you can get direct flights. The Singapore to Hyderabad direct flights Scoot Airlines is the best choice for busy travelers.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Singapore to Hyderabad in Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines has both Business as well as Economy class flights in this route.
● How to check flight status for Scoot Airlines Singapore to Hyderabad?
All you need to do is to visit the official portal of Scoot Airlines and mention the flight number to know about the latest status. Apart from that, you can even call the local airport or customer care team of Scoot to know about the status. There are many online booking portals that update Scoot Airlines flight status and you can mention the flight number and departure time to know about the status.
What to know about Singapore to Hyderabad flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
4 hours 40 minutes
● Which terminal to get to:
● Documents needed to board the flight:
You need a printed copy of your flight ticket along with passport. It is also a good idea to carry other photo id documents during travel.
A glance at Hyderabad Airport
Baggage Wrap, Porter services, prayer room, transit hotel, help desk, wi-fi internet, medicare, VIP lounge, nap and shower, business centre, spa services, lots of eateries to get food and drinks.
● Transportation available:
Airport has excellent facilities for local transport and you can take the AC buses from the Airport to reach any corner of the city. Other than that, Uber and Ola cabs along with pre-paid taxis are available in plenty.
● How to reach:
you can choose the local taxis to reach Rajiv Gandhi International Airport from Hyderabad city center. The other option is to use the buses operated exclusively for airport service.
● Distance from the city center:
the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 24 kms from the city center.
Best time to visit Hyderabad
You can choose the months between October till February to visit Hyderabad. The weather in this season will be very pleasant and you will not have any problems while moving around the city. Avoid the summer season as it can be very hot. It is a good idea to book your flights and accommodation in advance as you can get good discounts and better options.
How to get around in Hyderabad
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Private taxis like Ola and Uber are the best choice as this is available throughout the city. Apart from that, you can choose the buses and metro trains operated by the government.
● Nearest important cities:
Bangalore is 575 kms, Mumbai is 980 kms, Warrangal is 137 kms, Bidar is 114 kms and Latur is 231 kms from Hyderabad.
● Budget hotels:
Gopi Hotel, Nand International, Hotel Geetanjali, Hotel Sai Prakash, Hotel Ravi Varma, Raj Classic Inn, Sana Heritage Inn.
● Premium hotels:
Radisson Blue Banjara Hills, The Park Hyderabad, Marriott Hotel, Hotel Avasa, Taj Banjara, Taj Deccan, Vivanta by Taj.
Charminar, Necklace Road, Golkonda, Ramoji Film City, Hitech City Madhapur, Nehru Zoological Park, Chowmahalla Palace.