● How many flights does Sri Lankan Airline operate on Jeddah to Trichy route?
The number of flights from Jeddah and Trichy operated by Sri Lankan Airlines
is only one.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Sri Lankan Jeddah to Trichy flight?
The fares for Sri Lankan Airlines Jeddah to Trichy flights
change on a daily basis. The standard economy fare can cost upwards of Rs. 25,300. This is subject to change under the discretion of the airline.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Sri Lankan flight from Jeddah to Trichy?
The Jeddah to Trichy air ticket price Sri Lankan Airlines for Business Class can vary depending on the season, time of flight and how much in advance the ticket is booked, for further information please check Yatra.com or visit the Sri Lankan Airline website. An approximate rate for the ticket can be upwards of Rs. 75,000.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Sri Lankan Jeddah to Trichy flight?
Meals are offered on the flights operated by Sri Lankan Airlines from Jeddah to Trichy. In-flight entertainment
is also available for passengers in the form of movies in various languages, television shows and music.
● What is the earliest and last Sri Lankan flight flying from Jeddah to Trichy?
Flight schedules change periodically, according to the current schedule for Sri Lankan Airlines, flights between Jeddah and Trichy usually depart by 7:20 pm.
● How much baggage does Sri Lankan Airlines allow on its Jeddah to Trichy flights?
Sri Lankan Airlines permits passengers to a total of 23-25 kg for check-in luggage and 8kg for hand baggage plus a laptop or camera bag. Business Class travelers are permitted to 9 kg hand baggage + a laptop or camera bag and they are given a check-in baggage allowance of 32 kg. The weight is subject to change and depends on the guidelines of the local transit authorities and travel ministries.
● How long does it take to fly from Jeddah to Trichy on a Sri Lankan Airline flight?
A Sri Lankan Airlines flight from Jeddah to Trichy takes a minimum of 8 hours.
● What kind of meals are available on a Sri Lankan flight flying from Jeddah to Trichy?
Depending on the time of day, the meal options change. Sri Lankan airlines offers passengers both a vegetarian and non-vegetarian option, all meat in the non-veg options has halal cut meat. Special meal requirements can be met if the airline is informed in advance and will cost you extra.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Jeddah to Trichy?
Other flights using the same route include Emirates
, Kuwait Airways and Etihad
● Does Etihad fly from Jeddah to Trichy?
Yes, Etihad operates regular flights from Jeddah to Trichy.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Jeddah to Trichy?
Unfortunately, Air India does not operate using this route currently. For further information please contact the Air India customer support.
● Are there any stopover cities from Jeddah to Trichy?
Yes, the most common stop over when flying with Sri Lankan Airlines is New Delhi. Other layovers are dependent on the flight taken, please consult your travel advisor or airline for more accurate information.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Jeddah to Trichy in Oman Air?
has both Business Class and Economy Class on offer for passengers using this route, Oman Air does not have a direct flight in this route and will require passengers to transfer flights on a layover.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Jeddah to Trichy?
The flight status for Jet Airways flights
from Jeddah to Trichy can be checked on the Jet Airways website or on the Jet Airways mobile app by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure. For emergencies, you can check the flight status by contacting the airline.
What to know about Jeddah to Trichy flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Jeddah to Trichy is 4380km.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Jeddah to Trichy take a minimum of 6 hours
● Which terminal to get to:
The terminal for boarding in Jeddah is subject to change and under the discretion of the transit local airport authority. Please verify the terminal on the day of departure by contacting the airline or Jeddah airport.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Trichy Airport
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, showers, souvenir shops, ATM Machine and duty-free stores.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, auto rickshaws, and cabs
● How to reach:
The Tiruchirappalli International Airport can be reached by buses, rickshaws or cabs.
● Distance from the city center: The Tiruchirappalli International Airport
is located approximately 25 km from Trichy’s City Center. It can take you an hour to cover this distance by car.
Best time to visit Trichy
The best time to visit the city of Trichy is during the Indian winter months which are between November – February.
How to get around in Trichy
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses are the cheapest mode of transport in Trichy
● Nearest important cities:
The closest important city is Tamil Nadu’s capital Chennai.
● Budget hotels:
Comfort Inn, Surag Residency
● Premium hotels: Sangam Hotel
Kallanai Dam, Puliancholai Falls, Rockfort Temple