● How many flights does Sri Lankan Airline operate on Riyadh to Kochi route?
Only one flight operates between these destinations. The frequency of flights from Riyadh and Kochi operated by Sri Lankan Airlines depends on a variety of factors like season, airport tariffs and the local airport transit authority laws. For further information please visit the Sri Lankan Airline website or contact their customer support.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Sri Lankan Riyadh to Kochi flight?
The fares for Sri Lankan Airlines Riyadh to Kochi flights change on a daily basis. This is due to numerous factors both locally and internationally. The standard economy fare can cost upwards of Rs. 8500. This is subject to change under the discretion of the airline.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Sri Lankan flight from Riyadh to Kochi?
The Riyadh to Kochi air ticket price Sri Lankan Airlines for Business Class can vary depending on the season, time of flight and how much in advance the ticket is booked. An approximate rate for the ticket can be upwards of Rs. 25,000. This does not include taxes and is subject to change under the discretion of the airline.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Sri Lankan Riyadh to Kochi flight?
Meals are offered on the flights operated by Sri Lankan Airlines from Riyadh to Kochi. In-flight entertainment is also available for passengers in the form of movies in various languages, television shows and music.
● What is the earliest and last Sri Lankan flight flying from Riyadh to Kochi?
Flight schedules change periodically, according to the current schedule for Sri Lankan Airlines, flights between Riyadh and Kochi usually depart by 10:20 pm and arrive by 3:05 pm.
● How much baggage does Sri Lankan Airlines allow on its Riyadh to Kochi flights?
Sri Lankan Airlines permits passengers to a total of 23-25 kg for check-in
luggage and 8 kg for hand baggage plus a laptop or camera bag. Business Class travelers are permitted to 9 kg hand baggage plus a laptop or camera bag. They are also given a check-in baggage allowance of 32 kg. The weight is subject to change and depends on the guidelines of the local transit authorities and travel ministries.
● How long does it take to fly from Riyadh to Kochi on a Sri Lankan Airline flight?
A Sri Lankan Airlines flight from Riyadh to Kochi takes about 7 hours approximately with a layover in Colombo. This may change based on weather conditions in the air and on land and local landing and departing conditions.
● What kind of meals are available on a Sri Lankan flight flying from Riyadh to Kochi?
Depending on the time of day, the meal options change. Sri Lankan airlines offers passengers both a vegetarian and non-vegetarian option, all meat in the non-veg options has halal cut meat. Special meal requirements can be met if the airline is informed in advance and will cost you extra.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Riyadh to Kochi?
Other flights using the same route include Emirates, Kuwait Airways and Etihad.
● Does Etihad fly from Riyadh to Kochi?
Yes, Etihad operates regular flights from Riyadh to Kochi.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Riyadh to Kochi?
Unfortunately, Air India does not operate using this route currently. For further information please contact the Air India customer support.
● Are there any stopover cities from Riyadh to Kochi?
Yes, the most common stop over when flying with Sri Lankan Airlines
is New Delhi. Other layovers are dependent on the flight taken, check Yatra.com or the airline for more accurate information.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Riyadh to Kochi in Oman Air?
Unfortunately, Oman Air
does not fly on this route, contact Oman Air for information on possible flights in the future between these destinations.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Riyadh to Kochi?
The flight status for Jet Airways flights from Riyadh to Kochi can be checked on the Jet Airways website or on the Jet Airways mobile app by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure. For emergencies, you can check the flight status by contacting the airline.
What to know about Riyadh to Kochi flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Riyadh to Kochi is 3,520 km.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Riyadh to Kochi take a minimum of 7 hours
● Which terminal to get to:
The terminal for boarding in Riyadh is subject to change but most flights board on terminal 2 where almost all international flights take off from.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight
include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Kochi Airport
Wi-Fi, car rental, currency exchange, luggage storage, showers, souvenir shops, ATM Machine and duty-free stores.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, auto rickshaws, and cabs.
● How to reach:
The Cochin International Airport
can be reached by buses, rickshaws or cabs.
● Distance from the city center:
The Cochin International Airport is located approximately 25 km from Kochi’s City Center. It can take you an hour to cover this distance by car.
Best time to visit Kochi
The best time to visit the city of Kochi is during the Indian winter months which are between November – February.
How to get around in Kochi
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses are the cheapest mode of transport in Kochi
● Nearest important cities:
The closest important city is the temple city of Thiruvananthapuram.
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Shalimar Metro, Park Residency, Breath Homestay
● Premium hotels:
Kochi Marriott hotel, Le Meridien Kochi
Fort Kochi, St Francis Church, Marine Drive - Kochi.