● How many flights does Srilankan Airlines operate on Riyadh to Trichy route?
There are 18 Srilankan Airlines
flights every day from Riyadh to Trichy in the connecting mode with 1 to 2 stops in between.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for the Srilankan Airlines Riyadh to Trichy flight?
Generally, the flight fares are not fixed and may vary based on multiple factors like the number of seats available and the date or time selected at the time of booking. The least Economy fare of the Srilankan Airlines flights from Riyadh to Trichy is INR 25657.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on the Srilankan Airlines flight from Riyadh to Trichy?
A Srilankan Airlines flight with a Business class ticket from Riyadh to Trichy would cost you INR 49262. Again, it may vary at the time of your booking.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on the Srilankan Airlines Riyadh to Trichy flight?
At the Srilankan Airlines international flights, you would get multiple facilities for your entertainment. Some of those include games, movies, music, TV shows at dedicated TV screens for each passenger.
● What is the earliest and last Srilankan Airlines flight flying from Riyadh to Trichy?
The first connected flight of Srilankan Airlines (in association with Saudi Arabian Airlines) from Riyadh and Trichy is at 0845 hours, and the last one (with a stop at Colombo) is at 2220 hours. You are, however, suggested to visit the website of the airlines company to go through the latest schedule.
● How much baggage does Srilankan Airlines allow on its Riyadh to Trichy flights?
The maximum weight of check-in baggage that you may take in the Economy class of an Air india flight is 30 kgs. The same at the Business class Srilankan Airlines flights from Riyadh to Trichy is 40 kgs. For complete information on Srilankan Airlines baggage policy, visit the official website of Srilankan Airlines.
● How long does it take to fly from Riyadh to Trichy on Srilankan Airlines?
The least time taken in the Srilankan Airlines connected flight from Riyadh to Trichy is 7 hours and 50 minutes.
● What kind of meals are available on the Srilankan Airlines flight flying from Riyadh to Trichy?
You will find plenty of meal varieties at the Srilankan Airlines international flights in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian
categories. Some of those include western vegan vegetarian meal, infant or baby meal, vegetarian Jain meal, Hindu vegetarian meal, Halal meal and lots more.
● Which domestic airline fly from Riyadh to Trichy?
and Air India
offer connecting flights from Riyadh and Trichy.
● Does Scoot fly from Riyadh to Trichy?
No, they don’t offer any flight from Riyadh to Trichy.
● How much does a Hahn Economy ticket cost for Riyadh to Trichy?
The Hahn Economy
ticket for Riyadh to Trichy is INR 27452.
● Are there any stopover cities from Riyadh to Trichy?
Yes, 18 Srilankan Airlines flights from Riyadh to Trichy have 1 to 2 stops in between at various cities.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Riyadh to Trichy in Srilankan Airlines?
You will be able to book the Srilankan Airlines flight from Riyadh to Trichy only in either Economy or Business classes.
● How to check flight status for Srilankan Airlines Riyadh to Trichy?
You may check the status and Srilankan Airlines Riyadh to Trichy flight schedule by visiting the official website of Srilankan Airlines and provide the various details such as flight number, departure details, etc.
What to know about Riyadh to Trichy flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
7 hours and 50 minutes in connecting flight by Srilankan Airlines
● Which terminal to get to:
● Documents needed to board the flight:
You need to take your flight ticket printout along with your passport
A glance at Trichy Airport
Wi-Fi, gift shops, airport lounge, hotels, currency exchange, car rentals/taxi stand, ATMs, shopping areas, restaurants, etc.
● Transportation available:
Bus, taxi, cabs, autos
● How to reach:
You can reach at the Trichy International Airport by taxis easily.
● Distance from the city canter: The Trichy International Airport
is around 9 kms from Trichy city that you may be covered in around 10-12 minutes of drive by a car.
Best time to visit Trichy
The best time to visit Trichy is from November to February.
How to get around in Trichy
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Autos, taxis and buses are the best options to roam around Trichy.
● Nearest important cities:
Madurai is 115 kms, Thanjavur is 49 kms and Pondicherry is 173 kms from Trichy.
● Budget hotels:
Grande Inn, Hotel Deepam, Anbu Park
● Premium hotels: Sangam Hotel
, PLA Residency, Plaza Hotel By HARRIOTT
Thirunallar, Madurai, Thingalur, Thirunageswaram