Maldives embraces people of diverse ethnicities with warmth and love. The country is the picture of paradise; it is traditional in its values and modern in its way of life. Exploring Maldives is an experience that cannot be fulfilled in few days of travelling, rather it requires you to plan your Maldives holidays in way where you are able to explore the beautiful country in diverse ways. You can do so by booking cheap Maldives tour packages from India from tour operators. However, to make your Maldives trip an unforgettable, affordable and a truly amazing vacation experience, you can explore the country in following ways.
Explore the islands
- Maldives is home to some 200 small and large islands that are immensely beautiful.With so many islands, you would be spoilt for choice as to which one to explore. To make sure that you get to explore some best islands of the world, you can visit the capital city of Male. The cheap Maldives tour packages
include some of most affordable and budget friendly islands that you can explore.
Not only the place has at its disposal some breathtaking islands, it is also one of the most exotic places in whole of Maldives. Luxury resorts along the beaches are a common sight and can be rented at discounted prices through one of the cheap Maldives tour packages
Tourist in Male comes from all corner of the world. Apart from being an extraordinary tourist place for people of all age, Male plays a perfect host to couples who like to spend their honeymoon in the lap of nature encompassing alluring islands, greenery and breathtaking water. Thus, the place of Male is a perfect getaway, especially for couples as they can enjoy their leisure time beautifully in peace having their own share of paradise.
Go snorkelling or scuba diving amidst zillion reefs
- Indulge in one of the most thrilling adventures known to mankind by scuba diving in Maldives. A premier destination for scuba diving enthusiasts, here you can experience the underwater activity under the watchful eyes of experts at affordable cost. Among the islands that are most suitable for activities of snorkeling and diving, Naifaru is one of the most visited by tourists.
The island is tourist hot spot and here you can indulge in and enjoy activities like scuba diving and snorkeling. However to make sure that you do not end up spending excess money on water sports, it is good idea to book your activity beforehand by availing the facility of cheap Maldives vacation packages
Moreover, you can also explore the island to see local tourist attractions such as historical monuments, cultural places as well as entertainment activities. Exploring the island is a fun activity which enhances the overall joy and excitement of the vacation.
Enjoy underwater dining at Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
- An unforgettable experience, underwater dining at Ithaa undersea restaurant is one such encounter that you cannot afford to miss in Maldives. Whether you are on your honeymoon or with someone special, dining at the restaurant will leave you awe struck. The restaurant lies 5 meters below the sea level and puts forward some breathtaking scenery in front of its visitors. Here, you can enjoy fish on your plate and of your plate as well.
Ithaa takes pride in being world’s first underwater all glass restaurant and here you can enjoy exquisite cuisines without getting wet. Surely one of the best places to visit in Maldives
, here you can feel ecstatic to the core coupled with joy in abundance.The restaurant offers facilities like lunch, cocktail hour and dinner, and you can come here along with your wife or date to make your Maldives trip a truly memorable affair.
Learn about History -
National Museum Maldives
- The National Museum of Maldives is a heritage building situated at Sultan Park in Male. Although the building looks dilapidated from outside, it nevertheless has in store classic collection of historic importance. A beautiful building from inside, the Museum through its various antiques, artifacts and collections takes you to the era of ancient history and culture. An out of the league tourist attraction, here you can witness a huge collection of royal antiquities from the Buddhist era, stone objects as well as historical artefacts. The museum is easily traceable on Maldives tourist map
and you can visit here during the day to explore it ideally along with your tour guide.
Get to the heart of Maldives through following experiences -
• Take a visit to the oldest Friday mosques of Maldives.
• Explore the monument built to commemorate the lives lost due to Tsunami.
• Shop local markets and buy handicraft items for your loved ones back home.
• Eat local foods of Maldives along the streets and in restaurants.
• Stroll along the republic square.
Exciting things to do to enjoy cheap holidays in Maldives -
• Get entertained in Maldives by partying at White Night Kuredu.
• Be a part of Dhoni Cruise in the lake of Bandaara Kilhi.
• Plan a picnic on the sandbank of South Ari Atoll.
• Beach combing around the beach of Reethi is a special activity.
• Stare at stars from the beach during the night.
Adventure in Maldives
– The best time to visit Maldives
is when you get the opportunity to indulge in exhilarating adventures. Here‘s a list of few of them.
• Take a tour of islands of Maldives via helicopter.
• Opt for whale and shark tours in Cinnamon Dhonveli.
• Experiencing fishing safari at Kuredu resort is an exciting activity.
• Witness beautiful sunset while Paddle boarding in atolls.
• Opt for Kayaking Safari of Anantara Veli resort of Maldives.
- Maldives is definitely a heaven for tourist and when you reach here, it is important that you plan your activities to explore the country in best possible way. The most thrilling part of the Maldives Holidays
is visiting its islands, where you can enjoy enormous water sports and under water activities. So, make sure you indulge in maximum activities to get best experiences and memories!