Singapore is one of the most amazing places to go for holidays. Air Asia and Jet Star Asia are some of the best companies that give ticket for spending holidays in Singapore. But if you want to make your trip to Singapore little cheap and affordable you need to also consult with companies that provide holidays at low rates.
Cheap Singapore tour packages
provide you with a very low-priced package to all those people who want to spent an affordable holidays in Singapore.
There are a variety of cheap Singapore vacation packages
available in the market that helps people in enjoying an inexpensive escape to Singapore. The Indians can book the cheap Singapore tour packages from India
to enjoy their holidays at affordable prices.
Singapore holiday is little expensive but there are several ways by which you can make your trip to Singapore cheap and affordable; some of them are mentioned below -
- Singapore is a very expensive city. When you want to spent holidays in Singapore the first thing that you need to look for is a cheap room. There are a lot of expensive hotels in Singapore that provide rooms at a very high rate. But cheap Singapore tour packages
provide you with quality accommodation at very economical rates.
You can also share room with other person in that way you can also share the rent of that room which will make your stay in Singapore, a lot cheaper.
- Eating in big restaurants of Singapore is very expensive. So, it is better that you eat at food courts or hawker centers. Here, you can get delicious food at very low rates. This is another step for making your holidays in Singapore affordable.
-There are lots of best places to visit in Singapore
. Some of the beautiful places that you can visit in Singapore are Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo and Universal Studios etc.
But, if you want to make your Singapore holiday affordable you need to visit those places that provide you with discount coupon on tickets. Some places in Singapore are also free of cost to visit. You don’t have to pay any money for visiting those places. Some of the places are – Gardens by Bay, Merilon Marina Barrage and several parks also such as Botanical Gardens and Fort Canning.
There is a famous place known as City Gallery in Singapore that is free and displays the information regarding the history of country. There is also a theatre known as Esplanade Theatre that provides free shows. You can also see glorious Sultan Mosque and Marina Sands for free of cost.
Staying out of trouble
- In Singapore chewing gum was ban. But later on it was lifted. But, today also you cannot chew gums in public transportation of Singapore.If you do so you will have to pay fine for it.You can’t even drink water in public transportation of Singapore. Even cigarettes are ban in public transportation of Singapore.
In Singapore laws are very strict and are taken very seriously. So, it is better not to do anything that in Singapore that can cause you a fine. Do not try to do anything that it is ban or illegal in Singapore. This is another way by which you can make your holidays in Singapore affordable.
- Transport is another factor that you need to consider if you want to make your holidays in Singapore cheap. Public transport in Singapore is reasonable but if you want to make traveling within the city cheaper; it is better you go for a two wheeler. You can get bike at low rents which will be cheaper and convenient for you to go from one place to another.
Another advantage of using these bikes is that you will only have to pay rent according to the period of time you used the bike. These things can be done by an app.
–There are also some cheap tea stalls in Singapore where you can have some fresh tea at very reasonable rates.
- You can also spend some quality time at spas of Singapore. Singapore is a very fast paced and stressful city. So, if you want to relax yourself you can use these spas. But there are some costly and some cheaper spas in Singapore. So, it is better you look for cheaper spas. These spas provide you massages at very low rates.
Concert at Esplanade
– The best time to visit in Singapore
is the time when these free concerts are held in Singapore. In these concerts you can listen to some beautiful and magnificent songs that you can enjoy.
The best thing is that you don’t have to pay any money for watching these concerts. This is one the best and free source of entertainment for you.
– Mustafa Shopping Centre is one mega mall that has everything as per your needs. The grocery section here is economical. This is one mall in Singapore where you can do your shopping at very economical rates.
- After seeing all the above points we can say that we can make our holidays affordable in Singapore. Singapore is a very expensive country. Its food, transportation, hotels and restaurants are all very expensive. But, if you as a tourist follow all the above points you can make your holidays very economical in Singapore.
Lots of people wish to spend their holidays in Singapore but due to limitation of budget, most of the travelers drop the idea of spending their holidays in Singapore. But, they need not to worry as they can follow the above steps to spend their holidays in Singapore, exactly the way they want to. So, if you and your family enjoy natural or manmade scenery then this place is a marvel for you as it provides you with some of the marvellous display of nature and human architecture.