Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Pay Rs. 5,000 per person now and hold the package at this price, payment as per policy can be made in the next 24/48 hrs. Holding of seats are subject to availability and in case of non availability of selected seats you can choose from a wide range of departures. To avail this option, click "Book Now".
EMI From Rs. 5,222
Earn Rs. 2,549 ecash
Handfeed Wild Dolphins (Brisbane - Moreton Island)
Meals not included
Cruise Down The Dunes Of The Tangalooma Desert (Optional) (Moreton Island - Gold Coast)
Thrilling Jet Boat Ride or Fun at Sea World (Gold Coast)
Rides at Dreamworld or Movieworld (Optional)
"Head to Cairns (Gold Coast - Cairns)"
Scenic Green Island Cruise (Optional) (Cairns)
Discover Kuranda with Scenic Rail and Skyrail (Optional) (Cairns)
Head to Sydney (Cairns - Sydney)
Sightseeing of Sydney (Optional) + Admission to Sea Life with Sydney Tower Eye + Sydney Showboat Cruise (Optional) (Sydney)
Touring of Blue Mountains, , Port Stephens or Hunter Valley (Optional) (Sydney)
• Accommodation for 1 Night's in Tangalooma
• Accommodation for 3 Night's in Gold Coast
• Accommodation for 3 Night's in Cairns
• Accommodation for 3 Night's in Sydney
• Daily Breakfast
• Choice of any 2 attractions: Sea life Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea life Sanctuary or Madame Tussauds
• Thrilling Jet Boat Ride or Admission to Seaworld
• Return Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
• All Tours and Transfers are on Seat in Coach Basis
• Australia Visa Charges
• Government Service Tax 5% as applicable
• Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
• Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
• Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
• Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions
• Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
• Tips, porterage, entry tickets to sites, photography and video making fees at site, laundry and phone calls
• Cost of Extension/ Deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
• Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• The itinerary shared is tentative and is subject to change at the time of confirmation
• Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions column such as currency fluctuation
• Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any Event / Trade Fairs in Australia
• Any Bond (Hotel will require cash or credit card bond & Rental car company will require credit card bond) during stay, from client.
• Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
• International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from Australia
• Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
• Additional transfer if any.
• Toll, parking & Fuel at all destinations as well as hotels.
• Please note, extra surcharge would be applicable at Tangalooma over weekends
• Rise to a beautiful day and Savour a hearty breakfast and check-out.
• Today, you can opt to cruise down the dunes of the Tangalooma Desert by joining the Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour. Later in the evening take the 1600hrs launch to Brisbane Holt Street Wharf & Depart for Gold Coast Hotel by SIC transfer and Check-in to your hotel.
• Later in the evening If you'd like retail therapy with your beach holiday, you’ll be impressed by the range of shopping experiences you can have on the Gold Coast. There are a number of shopping precincts to choose from including Pacific Fair, one of the largest shopping centres in Australia and The Oasis Shopping Centre in Broadbeach, Marina Mirage in Main Beach, Australia Fair in Southport and Chevron Renaissance or Centro Surfers Paradise.
• Overnight stay at your Gold Coast Hotel.
(Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast and then choose from fun at Sea World or experience adventure with Jet Boating.
• Proceed to visit Seaworld to view a water world of fun and adventure. Enjoy the amazing dolphin show and celebrate the sunny weather, the sea, and the beautiful surf, and even get the chance to dive below the waves to experience unforgettable moments with unique water animals. Be friends with the breathtaking marine life, and see polar bears, seals, penguins, and dolphins. Also view some unique shows here, where you could join Dora, the explorer to find her friends, or ride the thrilling Storm Coaster. During the Jet Stunt Extreme show get your adrenalin rushing.
• You can opt for Paradise Jet Boating – a “must do” adventure activity on the Gold Coast. Experience full 360° spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres as you explore the Gold Coast’s unique waterways.
• After spending the day here, return to the hotel for a good night's sleep.
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.
A Yatra representative will call you within an hour from 0124-4983560.
Alternatively, you can also call us on 0120-4904810.
Note: Request initiated before 10 AM and after 10 PM will be responded to within 12-18 hours.
Please share few more details about your travel plan. This will help our travel experts to serve you better.