A perfect travel guide to Malaysia from a travel expert Malaysia is one of the top attractions in not only Asia but across the world with so many places that can leave you spellbound. The country is a complete paradise for the tourists offering them with breathtaking natural beauty to go with the beautiful monuments of the country. Malaysia is also often dubbed as the jewel of South Asia owing to its beauty and more than 2 million people come to Malaysia from various countries. There are many tour and travel companies that offer Malaysia family holidays all inclusive
so that people from foreign countries enjoy a comfortable stay, here. Plus, deals like Malaysia family holidays
are available at different prices so you can easily choose the one that suits your budget.
But before you plan your trip to any foreign country, you must have some good knowledge about the prominent places over there. So, here is a short list of some of the best places in Malaysia that you must visit if you are planning a family vacation in Malaysia –
- If you are a lover of water activities, then Manukan Island is the place for you to be.You can enjoy countless under water activities that will soothe you and make you feel incredibly happy.The island is located within the Tunku Abdul national park in the Sabah state.The beaches in the island captivate the attention of tourists making it a great holiday spot for them. When you opt for the Malaysia family tour packages
, you must get to include the Manukan Island as a part of the tour or you are gone a miss out on a very good location.
There are four other islands that are also located near the Manukan Island in the Tunku Abdul National Park itself.They are all very easily accessible by the ferries and you can really have some quality time with your family here.
Kek Lok Si Temple
- Although the temple is relatively not that old as it was built in 1981 only but it still has so much in store for the tourists.The temple is one of the most prominent Buddhist temples in Malaysia with Chinese roots. The temple is also referred to as the temple of the Supreme Bliss and is a great sight for anyone to visit.
The beauty of the temple will keep you bound and the icons of Lord Buddha and other idols of Buddhists over there attract the religious pilgrims.The temple attracts tourists from not only Malaysia but also from other neighboring countries as well being the largest temple in Malaysia.The Rama IV complex is the most prominent point in the temple with as many as 10000 cravings of Lord Buddha over here.There are special Malaysia tour packages for family from India
to visit the temple and you can opt for them if you are willing to visit the beautiful temple.
- Batu caves are amongst the most important attractions in Malaysia and especially people from India come to Batu caves.It is one of the most important places in the Hindu religion and is widely regarded as the most holy Hindu shrine which is outside of India.Almost all Malaysia packages
from India includes the Batu caves as a part of it and you must ask your tour operator to include it or you will miss a very important attraction.
The main attraction at the temple is the gigantic statue of a Hindu God which is 272 feet high making it one of the highest statues in the world.Especially during the festival of Thaipusam, the visitors count at the temple increases very sharply and it is heavily crowded.The natural beauty near the temple is also quite soothing and will make you forget all your troubles and tensions with its pleasing looks.
- If you are an outdoor lover and will love to have a watch at some of the rare species, then making Kinabatangan river a part of your Malaysia family tour packages
is the first thing that you shall do.The river stretches to approximately 550 kilometers and diverse wildlife is visible across the river.
Especially if you love to see Asian elephants, then coming to Kinabatangan River is a smart idea for you.You can also watch other animals like crocodiles, Bornean orangutans and the proboscis monkeys over here. There are also various varieties of birds that can also be seen as it is said to have 200 bird species. It is also only the second place to have 10 species of the primates.The limestone forests across the river will also make you to fall in love for them.You must carry a camera with yourself while visiting across the river to capture the beauty of the nature in the best manner. Sitting and camping across the river also helps you to get better of stress and fatigue.
- There are countless attractions in Malaysia and it will take more than a month for you if you are willing to visit all the prominent places in Malaysia. But you need to have a good look at the cheap hotels in Malaysia
because accommodation is one aspect that takes a good part of your budget and you need to get sought out first.You can scroll through the web or get in touch with the tour operator that can offer you some help in this issue.
Another very important aspect that you shall have in mind is timing of your visit as the weather in Malaysia
is not that favorable throughout the year. If you are planning to visit the main cities along with east coast of Malaysia, then April-October is the perfect time for you to visit. While if you are looking to visit west coast as well, you shall avoid visit in September-October. So, the best time to visit Malaysia and enjoy it fully as well is in the month of August when the weather is most favorable across the country. You must also go through the map of the country before planning your visit as it will help you to plan it in a better manner.