There are lots of beautiful destinations where family can spend their holidays. One such place is Maldives. Maldives is one of the most beautiful places on the earth where family can spend a very spectacular and memorable holiday. This place is also for honeymoon couples because of its beauty and luxurious aura.
Maldives is mostly known for its beaches and crystalline lagoons. Every year, many families from different countries visit here to spend their holidays in beautiful islands of Maldives. This is a place where family can enjoy delicious food and can also gain some knowledge about history. This place is also for art lovers. Some of the popular places in Maldives where family can spend a memorable holiday are –
- No Matter wherever you see at Dhigu Island, you will find nothing but peace. Its baby blue sky and white sand makes this island even more beautiful. You can also put your feet inside the water and you will get a very calm feeling in doing that. There is also a resort on this island known as Anantara Dhigu resort. This resort features 36 villas which offer amenities like bathtub along with the beautiful view of blue lagoon. It is a five star hotel that includes four amazing restaurants that offers very tasty food. This hotel also has Dhoni Kids club that will keep your younger ones, engaged and entertained; these are some of the reason that make this site a must visit in most of the Maldives family tour packages
- This Island is surrounded by water and you will feel isolated on this island. Here you can rejuvenate with your family and can easily spend some fun time with them. This island also has a hotel known as Constance Halaveli Resort that features around 57 villas. The rooms of this hotel have satellite television and also feature iMac entertainment. The kids can enjoy their favorite channels on these televisions. This resort also has a club for kids that offers activities such as swimming pools and paddle boats. The Jahaz Restaurant here offers some marvelous Maldives cuisines and wines. This hotel is included in most of the Maldives family holidays all inclusive
package. The restaurants here also serve good Indian food, which is why it is also included in many Maldives tour packages for family from India
- This is one of the best things that family can do with their kids at the Male, the capital of Maldives. Don’t get confused by the name Whale Submarine it does means seeing whales. It means observing the life on reef and this is a popular highlight on the island. This submarine will take you inside the water where you can see marine species and beautiful coral reefs. Some of the species that you will be able to see underwater are reef fish, turtles, lionfish, yellow striped snappers, and yellow fish etc. Every year, thousands of tourists demand for this activity that is why this activity is generally included in all Maldives family holidays
– Although, Male is a popular island of Maldives where tourists from different countries come to visit but still this beach is one of widely visited tourist hotspot in Maldives. Even though, no natural beach is owned by this place still it’s a very popular site. In the past, a man made artificial beach was built and constructed, here. This beach is known as Artificial Beach of Maldives. This place does not have any luxurious hotels but it has lots of fun activities to keeps its visitors engaged and entertained. So, if you want to spend some playful time with your family members, then this place is an ideal spot for you in Maldives. Here, you can enjoy activities such as hunger strikes and water sports. There is also a café named “Oxygen café” available at the beach that you can visit. This island is mainly included in this Maldives Packages
for families because of its adventurous sports and activities.
- This museum is located in Male - the capital city of Maldives. This museum has lot of historical artifacts that will throw some light on the glorious history of Maldives Islands. This museum is part of 17th century and also has a Sultan park where you will find a collection of artifacts weaponry, preserved galleries, household wares and religious paraphernalia. This museum is included by Maldives family tour packages
because of its popularity and educational significance.
Grand Friday Mosque
- The structure of this Mosque is very impressive. This is a very simple mosque made of white marble. This mosque is one of the biggest structures in Maldives. This mosque has a straight look with golden dome. This place can be visited between 9 am to 5 pm during the daytime. The tourists should wear proper clothes while visiting here as it is a religious place. It features a big prayer hall. It also has an Islamic Centre that consists of classroom, library area and a conference hall.
So, we can say that spending family holidays in Maldives is a great idea as this place has a lot of attractive sites to see and explore. The weather in Maldives
is hot and the climate of this place does not change too much. As this place is located on southwest of India and Sri Lanka, so it generally experiences two defined seasons. It has a hot and wet season. From April to May, there is a hot season in Maldives while from May to October, it enjoys the wet season. Rest of the time the climate is moderate.
There are also lots of cheap hotels in Maldives
that provides rooms at very cheap rates. Some of the affordable and reputed hotels are Centara Grand Island Resort and Centara Ras Fushi Resort. If planned carefully, you can easily enjoy an affordable vacation in Maldives that will fit perfectly in your budget. So, grab your tickets now for Maldives, as this destination has everything to make your stay, memorable, comfortable and full of fun!