Without a shadow of doubt, Singapore is one of the most developed countries in Asia. Known as a business hub across the world, the city is also famous for its tourist destinations that attract people from all corners of the globe. Although a little expensive city in terms of cost of living, you can enjoy a lot in this city if you plan your trip carefully and with some thought.
So, if you are looking to travel to city of Singapore for family holiday then you can hire the facility of affordable and reliable Singapore family tour packages
. With this facility, you can opt for economical accommodations and can explore the city and its various tourist attractions without creating a dent in your pocket. Given below are few popular tourist destinations that you should visit in Singapore to make your trip exciting and fun filled.
Must visit tourist attractions in Singapore –
– The cloud forest in Singapore is supposedly a real jungle built on the concrete. A whole new concept, the forest is a popular tourist destination in Singapore. Equipped with planted walls and artificial waterfalls, here you can enjoy your time with your family quite perfectly. An important stopover in Singapore packages
offered by tour operators, the cloud forest is surely a must visit place for individuals as well as families.
Botanic Garden of Singapore
– The botanic garden is a beautiful park in Singapore and tourists visit this place in plenty all round the year but especially the best month to visit Singapore
is in June. The alleys of the park are beautiful and you can visit the park to feel surreal. The place has an orchid garden that you can visit, to witness plenty types of orchid categories that offer heartwarming fragrance while appealing with their visual beauty. It is important to consider the weather in Singapore
before visiting this place as it plays an important role in it.
Adventure Cove Water Park
– Equipped with modern facilities and stunning architecture, the cove waterpark is an extraordinary tourist destination where you can enjoy endlessly with water rides all day long. The waterpark is home to hydro-magnetic coaster, which is first in South East Asia and provides tourist the opportunity to enjoy in most desirable and exciting manner. A visit to the waterpark is a must to make your Singapore trip memorable and for this purpose you should choose Singapore tour packages for family from India
that include adventure Cove waterpark in their list.
– Considered as one of the best zoos in the world, the zoo of Singapore is a major tourist attraction of the city. A family friendly tourist destination, here you can witness award winning wildlife parks, as well as animals in different varieties that roam around freely in their habitat.
The park was established more than 40 years ago and since then it has been thronged by tourists from all across the world. Spread across 26 hectares, the zoo is home to some 3600 species of mammals, animals, reptiles and birds.A perfect place for experiencing diverse wildlife experiences, a visit to this zoo should be in the list of must visit places during your family holiday in Singapore
Apart from regular wildlife experience, you can along with your family go for night safari in Singapore zoo to experience excitement in plenty.To explore the zoo in best manner, you can book the Singapore family tour packages
at economical prices.
Some other places of Interest –
• Little India Tour
• Universal Studios
• Watch light and water show
• Sentosa Island
Transportation in Singapore
– Getting around from one place to another within the city is hassle free. You can travel from one point to another, quickly and efficiently. You can commute in Singapore via bus and taxi quite easily however city’s MRT (mass rapid transit) system is the fastest way to travel from one place to another.
The tickets of the MRT are based on the distance and the minimum cost of the ticket is around 4 Singapore dollars.The rail network is extensive and covers major tourist attractions of the city. So, if you are with your family then you can use the rail network to roam around the city and explore major tourist attractions without spending large amount on travel.
Accommodation in Singapore
– Unlike transportation, accommodation in Singapore is not cheap. In such case, it is suggested that you opt for the facility of tour packages for family from India that provides you with accommodation at discounted rates. The family tour packages
provider partner with hotels in Singapore and assist you in booking hotels that are best and economical at the same time.
Being on a family holiday in Singapore
, it is always desirable to book cheap hotels in Singapore
in advance from tour operators. Most of the hotels in the city offer services like free wifi, breakfast and swimming, and you can book from within 2stars to 7 stars depending upon your budget.
Food in Singapore
– A cosmopolitan city, in Singapore you can get food of all types. Although the city offers multiple cuisines to its visitors, Chinese and Indian cuisines are the most popular. You can eat Chinese and Indian meal at around 9 to 10 SGD at popular restaurants along the busy area of the city. Moreover, to get the taste of local food, you can always try the sea food of Singapore which is world class and at the same time within your budget. So whether or not you have opted for Singapore family holidays, food is something that you need to manage on your own.
To make sure that you are able to eat best quality food at cheap prices, you can simply eat at Smith Street on the stalls which are a great place to experience some mouthwatering snacks. Moreover, if you would like to party with some booze, then it is recommended that you stick to ‘happy hours’ to enjoy your time while promoting little savings.
- A sophisticated and expensive city, Singapore can best be enjoyed by planning a trip carefully. For this purpose, you can book packages like Singapore family holidays all inclusive
from the tour operators who assist the travelers by providing economical accommodations and other services.