Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Pay Rs. 5,000 per person now and hold the package at this price, payment as per policy can be made in the next 24/48 hrs. Holding of seats are subject to availability and in case of non availability of selected seats you can choose from a wide range of departures. To avail this option, click "Book Now".
EMI From Rs. 3,563
Earn Rs. 1,739 ecash
Arrival at Melbourne - Views from Melbourne Star Observation Wheel or Eureka Sky Deck (Optional)
Meals not included
Sightseeing of Melbourne + Colonial Tramcar Dining Experience or Phillip Island (Optional)
Head to Port Douglas (Melbourne - Cairns - Port Douglas)
Tour of Daintree and Cape Tribulation 4WD Bloomfield Track (Optional)
Full Day Outer Barrier Reef Cruise (Optional)
Head to Sydney (Port Douglas - Cairns - Sydney)
Sightseeing of Sydney + Admission to Sea Life with Sydney Tower Eye (Optional) + Sydney Showboat Cruise (Optional) (Sydney)
Touring of either Blue Mountains or Port Stephens or Hunter Valley (Optional) (Sydney)
Departure (Sydney - India)
• Accommodation for 2 Night's in Melbourne
• Accommodation for 3 Night's in Port Douglas
• Accommodation for 3 Night's in Sydney
• Daily Breakfast
• Half Day City Tour of Melbourne or Early Dinner in Colonial Tram Car
• Half Day City Tour of Sydney
• All Tours and Transfers are on Seat in Coach Basis
• Return Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
• Australia Visa Charges
• Government Service Tax 5% as applicable
• Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
• Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
• Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
• Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions
• Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
• Tips, porterage, entry tickets to sites, photography and video making fees at site, laundry and phone calls
• Cost of Extension/ Deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
• Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• The itinerary shared is tentative and is subject to change at the time of confirmation
• Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions column such as currency fluctuation
• Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any Event / Trade Fairs in Australia
• Any Bond (Hotel will require cash or credit card bond & Rental car company will require credit card bond) during stay, from client.
• Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
• International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from Australia
• Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
• Additional transfer if any.
• Toll, parking & Fuel at all destinations as well as hotels.
• Rise to a beautiful day and Savour a hearty breakfast and embark on a half-day city tour of Melbourne.
• Located in the south-eastern corner of mainland Australia, it is a vibrant city filled with restaurants, cool cafés, unbeatable art galleries and hip suburbs. Melbourne has been conferred with the title of the Most Liveable City in the World. It has various tourist attractions like Federation Square, Queen Victoria Market and Royal Botanic Gardens.
• After the city tour ends at the Federation Square you may choose to explore the city on your own, else head out for a unique modern dining experience in the iconic Colonial Tramcar for an early dinner (Optional) or else depart for Phillip Island.
• Phillip Island (Optional Tour), located approximately 140 km from Melbourne, is a tourist destination with more than 3 million people visiting it annually. Rich in wildlife, this island provides ample spots for whale and bird watching. It features some spectacular beaches that are famous for activities like surfing and swimming. While you are here, see koalas, kangaroos and penguins in their natural habitat.
(Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
• After Breakfast, get transferred to Melbourne Airport to catch your onward flight to Cairns. (Flight prices not included, available on request)
• On your arrival at Cairns Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Port Douglas. Port Douglas has a distinctive laid back atmosphere, and a low-rise tropical old world charm. The world famous 4 Mile Beach is right at your door and is a great place to see the sun rise. Explore the 'Reef And Rainforest Coast'.
• Check-in into your room & rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.
A Yatra representative will call you within an hour from 0124-4983560.
Alternatively, you can also call us on 0120-4904810.
Note: Request initiated before 10 AM and after 10 PM will be responded to within 12-18 hours.
Please share few more details about your travel plan. This will help our travel experts to serve you better.