Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Pay Rs. 5,000 per person now and hold the package at this price, payment as per policy can be made in the next 24/48 hrs. Holding of seats are subject to availability and in case of non availability of selected seats you can choose from a wide range of departures. To avail this option, click "Book Now".
EMI From Rs. 10,384
Earn Rs. 5,069 ecash
Arrive in Auckland
Meals not included
Bay of Islands
Bay of Island ??? Ninety Mile Beach and Cape Reinga
Sightseeing at Rotorua
Fly from Rotorua to Queenstown
Milford Sound Cruise
Get your adrenaline pumping in Queenstown
Visit Franz Josef
Head towards Christchurch via Greymouth
• Government Service Tax 5% as applicable
• Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
• Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
• Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
• Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions
• Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
• Tips, porterage, entry tickets to sites, photography and video making fees at site, laundry and phone calls
• Cost of Extension/ Deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
• Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• The itinerary shared is tentative and is subject to change at the time of confirmation
• Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions column such as currency fluctuation
• Surcharges applicable on certain peak dates or in case the dates fall under any Event / Trade Fairs in New Zealand
• Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss shuttle transfers or transfers booked for a specific time
• International and Domestic Airfares with taxes for and from and within New Zealand
• Cost of Travel Insurance or any other insurance
• Additional transfer if any.
• New Zealand Visa Charges
Have your breakfast and head to Rotorua via Auckland where you are free to spend the evening at leisure. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up to a beautiful day and renew your energies with a lavish breakfast served at the hotel. Drive till the airport in your rental car to Rotorua, drop the car at Rotorua branch. After this board your flight to Queenstown (flight not included). Upon arrival in Queenstown pick up your rental car and drive to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure and sleep in the comforts of your room at night.
After breakfast, experience the magnificent Milford Sound with Milford Sound Cruise. Sit back and relax as your cruise makes its way out past the iconic Mitre Peak. Go exploring with a nature guide who helps you with observing the natural gems of the place at their best. People often, and easily, witness seabirds, numerous waterfalls, and fur seals lazing on the rocks. Retire for the day at the hotel.
Wake up to a pleasant morning and have your breakfast. Complete your check-out formalities from the hotel and head towards Greymouth. Enjoy one of the most scenic train routes in the world. Drive to your hotel in Christchurch after which you are free to spend your evening at leisure.
Your tour ends on this day. Head straight to Christchurch airport and drop the car at the airport branch to board your flight for onward journey. Return home with some special memories from this exciting trip.
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.
A Yatra representative will call you within an hour from 0124-4983560.
Alternatively, you can also call us on 0120-4904810.
Note: Request initiated before 10 AM and after 10 PM will be responded to within 12-18 hours.
Please share few more details about your travel plan. This will help our travel experts to serve you better.