Packages available from
Per Person on Twin Sharing
An OTP (valid for next 15 mins.) has been sent to you on your Mobile number
A marketplace of suppliers
Real time, end to end customization
Stay in touch with our expert on live chat
By submitting this form, you authorize Yatra.com and its partners to contact you for this enquiry.
Thank you for submitting your holiday request. A Yatra representative will call you within the next 2 hours from 0124-4983560. Alternatively, you can call us on 1860-200-1800.
Sri Lanka Tourism Guide - The pearl shaped island is a paradise for any tourist and it is quite a smart idea for you to make it your honeymoon destination. The blend of Buddhist culture and the exotic beaches in the island make it a perfect destination for anyone. There are various Sri Lanka tour packages that are available for the visitors from India and you can make a check upon the same to find the one that suits you the most.
These packages allow you to have a visit to almost all the top destinations across Sri Lanka. There is also an option for you to design the tour package as per your choice. You can put in the destinations that you want to visit while planning a tour to the island country. These Sri Lanka holiday packages can help you with all the popular sites in the country that you shall visit. You will get to visit the biological diversity of the Sri Lanka in the best manner.
You can have a look at the beautiful flora and fauna of the island that make it such an awesome paradise for everyone. At the same time, they also take full care of your comfort and luxury while you are on a tour to Sri Lanka. You must keep checking on all the updates on the internet about the packages so that you are able to steal the best deal on the internet. Sri Lanka tourism is paying special attention towards the biodiversity tours in Sri Lanka and it is a great visit for you when you are a biodiversity lover.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka - This is one of the most important things that you shall have in mind before planning your trip to Sri Lanka. If you are not going for the holidays at right juncture of time, you will not be able to make the most of your tour. The best time to have a visit to the southern and western coasts of the island is from December to March. The weather is cool and friendly during this period of time and thus you can opt for the best tour packages for Sri Lanka during this period.
Places to visit in Sri Lanka - This is one of the most important things that you need to decide before you get to plan your trip to Sri Lanka. You must know about the best places to visit in Sri Lanka while planning your tour and you can get the information about the same on the internet. There are many beautiful destinations across the Sri Lanka where you can have some awesome time with your family and friends.
Here is a look at some of the top destinations across Sri Lanka that you must get to visit while coming to the Iceland country of Sri Lanka -
● Colombo - The capital of Sri Lanka is probably the best place to visit there as well and is always crowded with tourists from different countries. The architecture of the city resembles Dutch heritage showing that it was a Dutch colony in the past.
The city is full of towering buildings and shopping malls where you can buy some cool stuff for yourself. One place where you can get to know about the history of Sri Lanka is Colombo National Museum where various ancient heritage items are available for the visitors to see. You can check upon the cheapest Sri Lanka tour packages in order to explore the city of Colombo without having to shell a great amount of money. Some of the other popular tourist places across Colombo include Premdasa Stadium, giant Buddha Statue, and Wolvendall Church amongst various others. So, come to the Colombo city and discover a rich heritage.
● Sigiriya - Although not as popular as the Colombo city, Sigiriya is one of the most popular places which is a part of Sri Lanka holiday packages and gives you a chance to explore the soul of the country. The place contains the ruins and remains of the 5th century city and gives you a glimpse of the culture that existed over there. The rock fortress is a towering presence and is easily accessible by the stairs that are there.
● Kandy - If you want to explore the beauty and biodiversity of Sri Lanka in the most awesome manner, then a visit to Kandy must be in your travel plans. You will get to visit the tea plantations and plateaus across the city that will keep you spell bound and mesmerized. The city is also famous for the Buddhist sites and you can get to travel Temple of the tooth shrine which is a part of different Sri Lanka tour packages.
Another place in Kandy that catches the attention of the visitors is Royal Botanic garden. It is known for the orchid plantation and is a sight to behold for each and every one of you. You can also get to visit Ceylon tea museum where you can explore varied varieties of the tea plantations thus helping you to enhance your knowledge.
● Galle - The coastal city of Sri Lanka is another very popular site for the visitors and is highly famous for the Galle fort. It is always a nice way to make a visit to the Galle as the beaches over here are quite exotic for you. When you make Galle a part of your tour, it makes your tour packages amongst the best tour packages for Sri Lanka. It will also give you a glimpse of the Dutch culture as it was amongst one of the best Dutch colonies in Indian Subcontinent. The Galle museum gives you a peep into some of the best artifact of the city. Galle stadium situated on the northern end of the city is another place for you to visit especially when there is a nigh T20 match that is going on in the stadium as the atmosphere is electric atmosphere.
How to reach the Iceland of Sri Lanka?
This is one of the common questions that you have in mind when you are planning to make a visit to the island of Sri Lanka. You always have a question about how to reach Sri Lanka with ease and comfort. You have two options when you are planning to travel to Sri Lanka from India. Here are the best two options that you have when you are looking to visit Sri Lanka from India -
● By air - The easiest and the simplest way to reach Sri Lanka from India are via airways. There are direct flights that are available from the top cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru. You can reach Colombo from Chennai within two hours which makes it a very smart option for the travelers.
● By sea - This is another option when you are looking to travel to Sri Lanka from India. It is more exciting and soothing than the air transfer. Although, it also takes more time to reach via waterways. There are ferry services that are available from Chennai to Colombo at affordable rates. It is quite an exciting journey and you must go by water means only when you have sufficient time in hand.
Best things to do in Sri Lanka - This is another question that you have in mind while planning your tour to any country. You want to make sure that you have several exciting activities that you can do while you are on a tour to Sri Lanka -
● One of the top things that you can do while on a tour to Sri Lanka is going for the blue whale watching tour. It is available to you at a price of 5000 making things interesting for you.
● Another thing that you can get to do while on a tour to Sri Lanka is going for the wild life safaris. These safaris will help you to explore variety of fauna that you may have never seen all your life.
● Another thing that you shall get to do is making a visit to the famous temples across the Sri Lanka. There are many Buddhist temples across Sri Lanka that is highly regarded by the people and you must visit them when you are in Sri Lanka.
● Staying at the beach is another activity that you can get to do while on a tour to Sri Lanka. Especially when you are on your honeymoon tour, this is one thing that you must do to enhance your love and pleasure. Most of the Sri Lanka packages for honeymoon include beach stays as a part of them and thus you can easily enjoy them when you select your packages smartly.
● You must also visit cultural places across the Sri Lanka as it is one of the Buddhist cultural hubs. You can get to learn a lot about the origin and expansion of Buddhism when you make a visit to these cultural hubs that are spread across the island of Sri Lanka.
Group Tour | 3 Nights
Per Person on twin sharing
Customizable Tour | 5 Nights
Customizable Tour | 6 Nights
Customizable Tour | 4 Nights
Looking for a Holiday Package?