Being home to some of the most incredible places and activities in the world, Australia is undoubtedly one of the most loved honeymoon destinations for most of the people. The newly married couples book the Australia honeymoon packages to enjoy the scenic landscape along with soaking into the warn hospitality and luxurious lifestyle that this continent has to offer!
This short guide shall help in planning the most romantic honeymoon in Australia. If you are confused about that which place is best for your honeymoon where you relax
as well as enjoy adventurous activities with your lover – then hurry and book the discounted and all inclusive honeymoon packages Australia, right now, as this stunning land of dessert and beaches is a perfect romantic getaway for the newly engaged or married couples.
The next question is where to visit in Australia… here is a list of top 6 romantic destinations in Australia to make your honeymoon, special and exciting –
• Whitsundays – It is one of the most visited places in Australia that is why it is included in most of the Australia honeymoon packages. Turquoise sea under the thrilling sunset with beautiful palm trees; all together forming a romantic nighttime for couples is a great place to visit on their honeymoon. You can surprise your partner by planning a quixotic candle-light dinner.
If you are beach buff then you can enjoy a dreamy life of this lonely island with your lover, next to you. Whitsunday includes over 70 islands and only eight of them are populated. So, limited crowd and more space, is what you need for a perfect honeymoon. You can enjoy activities like fishing, snorkeling and scuba with your lover.
The best time to visit in Australia to explore this destination is May to December.
• Queensland – This is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Australia that offers you with unforgettable honeymoon experiences. This place offers a variety of sites for the love-lorn newly married couples. From delicate gracefulness to stunning rainforests, from white sand at the coasts to the Great Barrier Reef, this destination has a lot to offer its tourists.
It is best to visit Queensland during Decembers when the beauty of calm rainforests and Sunshine coasts are extremely pleasant and romantic. There are a lot of things that you can do here with your partner to make your honeymoon exciting such as – try Garuva’s romantic dinner, or enjoy the boat ride, or catch the impressive views
from the Kangaroo Point Cliff.
• Melbourne – It is one of most visited cities of Australia. You can easily find good deals on international honeymoon packages for Melbourne, because of its popularity in the world. The city has a lustrous skyline which makes it alive as well as bustling, at the same time. Whether you are looking for beautiful old monument, or charming alleys, modern lanes of magnificent restaurants - Melbourne is well fit for a delightful honeymoon by all means!
The city has everything perfectly designed to deliver a lovey-dovey vacation such as great food and wine on a boat or watching a romantic movie, under the open sky. You can take a walk at the botanical gardens, try the delicious Aussie food and sip coffee with your partner at the sidewalk cafes. The history buffs can visit the
famous Melbourne Museum and the National Gallery of Victoria to learn about the glorious past of the city.
• Kimberley – A vacation with your lover at this city is the best way to embrace nature in its truest form. If you love natural spots for vacations, then a honeymoon at Kimberley will never disappoint you. Thanks to its old plateaus and tidal rivers, this huge land has now taken the shape of one of the biggest holder of surreal beauty.
Kimberley offers vast ranges of wonderful gorges, scenic landscapes and rugged mountains to its visitors. Being located in immaculate plateaus, the place offers an amazing and extremely quiet place for celebrating your honeymoon. You can take a tour of national parks to get close to wildlife or cycle with your lover through the huge valleys. Other places to visit in Kimberley on honeymoon are - Horizontal falls, Mitchell falls & Cape Leveque. Best time to visit Kimberly on honeymoon is in Octobers.
• New South Wales – Currently, more and more Indians are looking for exciting and affordable Australia tour honeymoon packages from India to visit New South Wales. Being, a popular destination in the world, it has become the first choice for many Asian travelers for honeymoon and adventure activities. If you are looking for a laid back holiday with your partner, then New South Wales is a great pick.
You can enjoy a romantic stay amidst the snow covered valleys or beautiful rugged mountains and silver beaches. There are so many exciting things that you can experience here with the love of your life; for instance, try hiking on valleys, visit the Lord Howe Island and the fishing village and Snowy Mountains or plan a romantic night at the Ulladulla.
• The Great Barrier Reef – If you want your honeymoon to be full of excitement and adventurous activities then visiting the largest coral reef in the world, is a great idea. It is truly one of the most incredible places to visit on a honeymoon. The place is full of exciting surprises along with lavish amenities to take care of the newlyweds. The deep blue water on the side of the islands offers panoramic views and you can rest with your partner on the silver sandy beaches to enjoy the most careless vacation on your life.
Try snorkeling to explore the marine life and don’t miss visiting the Dunk Island, Heron Island, and Lizard Island & Wilson Island at the Great Barrier Reef.
• Conclusion – Australia is truly a continent of surprises; where each of them promises to offer its visitors with a dreamy honeymoon. So, if you are planning a honeymoon to Australia, then hope this list helps you in deciding the best destination for your vacation!