Being one of the most beautiful countries of the world, Malaysia has always entertained tourists in huge numbers every year. Few years back in 2013, around twenty five million tourists from all round the world gathered in Malaysia and experienced the charming beauty of the country. Travel companies are doing well these days by offering exciting travel packages at reasonable prices and tourists are giving appreciable responses to them. Malaysia honeymoon packages
are offered by plenty of companies which anyone can grasp online at discount rates. All inclusive honeymoon packages Malaysia includes everything from accommodation, food, travelling, entertainment and each related luxurious facility. The best time to visit in Malaysia
can be any month as the country has so much to offer that tourists can have pleasure visiting Malaysia anytime.
Every country has certain attractions which tourists must visit to exactly feel the best vibes of the place. Here are the most beautiful places to visit in Malaysia
- The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur and it is generally included in all Malaysia honeymoon packages, as it is one of the most important places to visit when in Malaysia.It is also the main gateway of the country.Located around forty kilometers from the centre of the city, the Kuala Lumpur international airport
is fluently in connection with all the countries round the globe.Being the epicenter of the economy and culture of the country, Malaysia has plenty to offer to its tourists and serve them with pleasure and peace.
The destination includes several points of attractions namely, Petronas Twin Tower, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Batu Caves and many more.Batu Caves is the largest Temple of Hindus in Malaysia where devotees from worldwide pray for their health and wealth.Kuala Lumpur shelters many of the hotels where tourists can experience all the luxurious comforts which cannot be offered anywhere else with such hospitality and pleasure.Tourists can spend some great time here and then move to explore other attractions of the country via trains, buses and more.
-The Federal Administrative center of the Country, The Putrajaya was built earlier in 1999.The city of Putrajaya is recognized as the house of all the government offices including the Residence of the Prime Minister of the country.The city has beautiful greenery which serves as the major attraction of the place.Tourists can view tremendous architecture and innovative structures, blowing their minds off and serving them happiness.People can have great time on the boat cruise from where they can get some best views of the city including the lakes, wetlands and the glorious scenic charm.
- Situated well in between the Beautiful country of Malaysia, the exquisite Malacca city is another famous tourist attraction and also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.With rich historical background and many place of interest for the tourists, Malacca city is a smaller section of the country.Malacca has peak attractions like Christ Church, Dutch Fort, Portuguese Settlement, St.Paul Hills and several others where people from worldwide reach to have ultimate pleasure.Tourists are advised to take the Plus Highway to reach the beautiful destination situated around 140 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur.The place is quite busy during the peak season and people must make appropriate booking prior to their arrival for experiencing best luxurious and earn some delighting memories.
- Reaching up to a height of 4095 meters, Mount Kinabalu is the tallest point in South East Asia where tourists get splendid facilities for adventures like trekking, climbing, roping and likes for best entertainment.The destination is considered as one of the safest peaks of the world and plenty of travelers visit here every month and year. Known for its geology, ecology and flora, this World Heritage Site offers pleasing environment to the tourists and serve them with ample relaxation and breathe taking views.An ultimate hiking experience can be taken after few hours of relaxation at luxurious accommodation of the place.One can reach this destination as direct flights from most of the countries are available for Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Situated on the eastern coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Tioman Island offers magnificent relief to the tourists.The beautiful island is surrounded with colorful corals of varied shapes and clean blue water adds to the charm of the destination.The Tioman Island serves people with immense pleasure and was recognized by the Time Magazine as one of the most beautiful islands of the globe in the year 1970.The place involves adventurous activities as well mainly, scuba diving, backpackers, water sports and others.Honeymoon travelers, family, friends visit this destination in Malaysia for spending few hours in a stress free mode and utilize each little second for having delight.Both air and land transportation services are available for reaching the island in any of the months.
- Another magnificent destination of the Malaysian country is Perhentian Island entertaining tourists in huge numbers every month.Known for its exceptional beaches and crystal clean water, the Perhentian Island is popular all around the world.The island and coral are very attractive and blows the mind of people who reach the destination and explore the heavenly beauty.The island has white sand and broken corals where people can take relaxing walk and get peace of mind away from the hustle and bustle of the city.Adventures like snorkeling, kayaking, boating, swimming and likes are facilitated for making tourists delightful for a complete day.Land and water transportation services are available easily for stepping into this dream destination.
Malaysia has entertained millions of tourists till date and promising luxuries of the nation will continue to do the same for the upcoming period as well.International honeymoon packages attract overseas tourists to explore the beauty of the destination.Most of the Indians choose Malaysia tour honeymoon packages
from India to get best and affordable deals. The place is rich in every aspect whether it is peace, luxuries, beautiful places of sightseeing, offshore charm and everything which tourists wish to have while reaching any destination for a tour.