People dream to have a beautiful and memorable honeymoon after their marriage. They even start selecting places even before they start dating because they wanted to be sure for the place they choose, and it has to be the best place because honeymoon happens once in a lifetime. Honeymoon has its own craze; the atmosphere among the couple is filled with love and romance. And so they need a perfect place that suits their atmosphere. Well, some may not get too excited for honeymoon but 98% of us are damn excited. So let’s make it more excited by spending your honeymoon holidays in Maldives
Maldives is one of the most beautiful places in this world with beautiful resort, amazing beaches, and damn tasty food. Oh yes! If you are planning to go to some exotic place then without even having a second thought go for Maldives. Not only for couples but tourists can visit with friends and families. Grabbing any of the best deals of Maldives honeymoon packages
is very suitable for honeymoon tourists as they get everything included within the package and just need to enjoy every moment of the trip. All inclusive honeymoon package Maldives takes you from your place to the beautiful country and serves you with luxurious accommodation, food, means of entertainment and ultimate transportation.
Maldives is known for its natural beauty which includes white beaches and Blue Ocean that string along fresh and clean air. The climate for visitors in Maldives engages them with few water sports like, scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, fishing, water skiing, windsurfing and kite boarding. Maldives is an island where there is no population of its own. Hence, it has resorts where tourists stay and eat. It has an aura, an unrivalled luxurious aura for people who seeks for a tranquillity and solace and full of romance. Maldives is itself an island that comprises of many small islands. Every island has its own beauty. Few islands and other beautiful places to visit in Maldives
Como Cocoa Island
- Como Cocoa Island is one of the most beautiful islands and the most sought after place of the country. It comprise of 33 water villa’s.The food and restaurant are top-notch and full of rejuvenating activities like diving and snorkelling. The calmness and soothing ambience of the destination serves as a best location where tourists and especially honeymoon travellers can live great moments together.
- Baros Island is high rated and popular with sun-kissed beaches, beautiful corals, boutique luxury resort and natural elegance. For adventure spirited couples, there are numerous water sports, relaxing spas, cyan-blue water. People reaching out here have so much to explore that the whole day is going to proceed with some or the means of entertainment. The alluring crystal blue water very suitable for performing water sports and rest adventurous makes the island a heavenly beauty and a desirable place for tourists coming from all round the world, which is why it is included as a must-visit in most of the Maldives honeymoon packages
- Fihalhoni Island is recognized as the most beautiful island of this country. The island has gorgeous beaches where people have great time with friends and family. The Island is an appealing destination in Maldives where tourists in huge numbers visit to feel the actual natural beauty full of relaxing vibes. The island offers several beaches which tourists can explore according to their choices. Waterfalls and bays are also available for sightseeing and certain adventurous activities are also having some good role to play at the destination including kayaking and snorkelling. The beautiful island shelters small towns and villages having decent population which tourists generally find love to explore.
Emboodhu Finolhu Island
- Another exciting island, Emboodhu Finolhu has the best and elegant water villas in shape of a flower bud. It has around 55 water villas. It also houses thesumptuous Taj Exotica Resort. Tourists will get pampered with amenities and 5-star accommodation. Offering complete relaxation and pleasure in terms of services offered at the junction makes the place more popular amongst the tourists. This island is also recognised as one of the busiest islands in the country with maximum tourists number marked every month and the year.
- The beautiful city of Male in Maldives is included in all International honeymoon packages
as a must visit. It is the biggest and liveliest hub of the country and a great tourist attraction as well. The North Male Atoll is situated on the southern part of the Kaafu Atoll and is one of the most visited places in Maldives where both international and local tourists gather in huge numbers. The city was once known as the Mahal for its Royal Dynasties and further became popular as the King’s Island. This exceptional destination has a suitable climate with rains the whole year, making the place well fit for tour every time of the year. The destination has some of the best tourist zones of the world like the grand Friday Mosque, Dive Club Maldives, Underwater Scooters, Male’s National Museum, and many more for making the best of tourist’s time and money.
- The very gorgeous Sun Island has some of the most alluring beaches, tropical flowers, greenery spread all around and a suitable climate, making it a dream destination for the tourists. The beaches here also entertain several adventurous activities and water sport for better entertainment of the tourists and special arrangements for accommodations can be experienced here with all the luxurious facilities available at reasonable prices. The place more like a heaven for honeymoon visitors who get the environment very suitable for sharing love feelings and make lifetime memories very much in the lap of nature. Summer season is considered to be the best time to visit Maldives
as it makes all the adventure fun and water sports very suitable under a clear sky and sunlight.
Maldives is an ultimate destination of the world very popular as a tourist attraction on the globe. People from round the world spends their holidays in Maldives and spend great time. Indians also enjoy some of the very exciting Maldives tour honeymoon packages from India
available at affordable prices.
Find more information and exclusive deals on Maldives tour packages