Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Pay Rs. 5,000 per person now and hold the package at this price, payment as per policy can be made in the next 24/48 hrs. Holding of seats are subject to availability and in case of non availability of selected seats you can choose from a wide range of departures. To avail this option, click "Book Now".
EMI From Rs. 2,396
Earn Rs. 1,169 ecash
Zagreb, Day at Leisure
Zagreb, City Tour
Zagreb, Visit Plitvice National Park (Optional Tour)
Departure from Zagreb
• 03 Nights stay at Zagreb
• Daily Breakfast
• Private Zagreb Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
• Sightseeing Tour of Zagreb
• Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
• Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
• Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
•All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, gratuities, laundry and phone calls
• Govt. Service tax @ 5%
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
• Peak season surcharges
• Visa & Travel Insurance
31 days or more before departure: INR 30,000 per person
30 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the package cost
15 days or less before departure: 100% of the package cost
• Arrive in Zagreb - the capital city of Croatia. Zagreb’s old town is a true feast for your senses, where you can sample some of the country’s most renowned restaurants and coffee shops in the midst of classic façades, lush gardens and striking Neo-Gothic buildings.
• Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
• Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel.
• Today you can choose to head out for a full day excursion to visit Plitvice National Park. It is is one of the most beautiful and best preserved national parks in the country. This is why the entire lakes and surrounding area was declared as a national park in 1949 and is listed on the UNESCO`s list of World Heritage Sites because of its exceptional beauty. It is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters. Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls. The Plitvice lakes` scenery will simply delight you regardless whether you are walking the paths and wooden bridges, taking a boat ride or just taking photographs.
• Overnight stay at hotel
(Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package).
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.
A Yatra representative will call you within an hour from 0124-4983560.
Alternatively, you can also call us on 0120-4904810.
Note: Request initiated before 10 AM and after 10 PM will be responded to within 12-18 hours.
Please share few more details about your travel plan. This will help our travel experts to serve you better.