Madrid as an estimated population of 3.2 million, according to the 2014 census. 83% of the city’s population comprises of the Spaniards, while the remaining 17% are the immigrants from Ecuador, Romania, Colombia, Bolivia, etc. Since most of Madrid is inhabited by immigrants, it is easy for any outsider to feel at home here. The people are lively and are usually busy in merry making. They love football and often seen enjoying a match or the traditional bull fighting at the stadium. The people are mostly seen in comfortable western clothing, which they flaunt with an amazing sense of style.
Take a Look
Now that Game Of Thrones Season 8 is here. We bring you a quick recap on the hottest locations of the previous Game of Thrones series.
When you are planning your next family holiday to Australia, be sure that you give Queensland a thought.
Tucked away in a tranquil setting, these luxury resorts offer privacy which luxury travellers often seek.
Holiday Offers and Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions