Phuket is one of the best islands of the world and the largest in Thailand. This very famous island attracts thousands of people every year towards the exceptional collection including relaxing beaches, crystal clean water, and delicious flavors and diving. International travelers in huge number book Guided tour of Phuket for experiencing ultimate relaxation and getting peace of mind.
There’s no best time to visit in Phuket
! The place is more an adventurous spot with a very suitable climate most of the time, which is why it is not only the most loved spot for the newlywed couples to celebrate their honeymoon but for other vacationers too, who are looking forward to a pleasant stay with friends or families. You can hire a reliable Phuket tour guide to see all the important tourist sites available on this beautiful island.
Here’s a short list of places to visit in Phuket that included in our Phuket travel guide, so that you don’t miss out something very important -
● Patong Beach
– Patong is the longest beach on the Phuket Island entertaining huge crowd throughout the day. This once used to be one of the best places to chill on the Island which soon turned as a destination of certain adventurous activities with increase in the number of visitors. Still the place holds fascinating views offering ample delight to the tourists. People here can experience luxurious lounging and tasty mouth watering cuisines in addition with certain mind blowing drinks as well. Visitors here can find several shopping stores leading to beach way, offering multiple things of great use. The beach of such a kind is always fun for travelers as they get time to relax and have pleasure at the same time.
● Phuket Town
– This beautiful town is included in almost all the Phuket tour packages
, as it is a very famous tourist spot on this Island. The town is situated on the south eastern coast of the Island is the beautiful Phuket Town offering tourists much for sightseeing. People can explore some mind blowing traditional Thai styles in terms of unique architecture revealing the influence of Portuguese and Chinese immigrants. The town is popular for the facilities visitors can get here. Reputed massage parlors are there for providing complete relaxation and making best use tourist's time and money. Standard restaurants with professional cooking team blend best international flavors and prepare mouth watering dishes. The Phuket Town is also a shopping friendly destination having number of big and small stores full of pleasing goods and accessories. The place is more a must visit destination and anyone have a good time here with the known ones.
● Rawai Village
– If you are not on a guided tour of Phuket, then you can use a map of Phuket to reach this village easily. The splendid chain of coconut palms and swamp oaks covering the Rawai Village make the destination fascinating for the visitors. Rawai Village is popularly fishing hub in Thailand and a great tourist attraction as well. The local men of the place generally work as fishermen and serve as guides to the tourists while sea journeys. The best thing for visitors is they can hire boats and use them for reaching nearby islands. The destination is calm. Silent and nurtures; people of every age group, especially honeymoon travelers understand the importance of this place.
● Three Beach View
- People mostly visit tourist places for spending some time away from stress and work pressure. Thailand has one of those tourist attractions of the world which provides people with loads of relaxation and pleasure at the very same time. The ultimate three beach view in Phuket is a place offering exceptional view of nature origination three beaches in series. Branch road in front of Nata Koi Beach takes visitor to this beautiful natural pleasure.
● Hat Mai Khao
– It is located on the north western coast of Phuket Island is the very famous Hat Mai Khao beach. The place is much closer to the airport which has given the name airport beach to the destination. Crystal clean water blending with sand makes the location heavenly during every sunrise and sunset. Apart from them there is ample delight throughout the day for the people.
How to reach Phuket?
There are three ways to reach to this Island located in Thailand –
– The Phuket International Airport
is one of the busiest airports in Thailand. You can find two terminals at this airport. The First terminal is used for the foreign or international flights and the second terminal on the airport is used for the domestic flights
. The airport offers daily flights to and from Bangkok. You can also get direct flights from Australia, Germany, Singapore, Malaysia and India to the Phuket International Airport. The airport is well connected to the outer wworld and some of frequent airlines between Phuket and India are Jet Airways
, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines and Thai Airways
– You can easily find Taxis and buses connected to other places of Thailand such as Krabi, Surat Thani, Bangkok and Phang Na from the BKS terminal situated at the Thanon Phang Nga located in the famous Phuket Town. You can also take a bus and taxi from the Southern terminal of Bus at Bangkok to reach Phuket. Buses are very convenient and reliable options for travelers to reach Phuket from a nearby city. You can book a AC or non AC bus, the prices may vary as per the services given and on the distance travelled.
– You cannot take a direct train to Phuket but you can take a train from the Bangkok city to reach Singapore. On this train, you need to get down at the Phun Phin Railway Station. From the Surat Thani Province of Phun Phin, you can easily catch a bus to Phuket, this will take around 5 hours.
Thus, Phuket is a very popular destination in today’s times which is why thousands of tourists every day plan and visit this stunning island. You can be one of them too, book now for better deals!