Reset All

phuket Map

Phuket spreads across 576 square kilometres and is the biggest island in Thailand. It is located in the southern side of Thailand on the Andaman Sea. 70% percent of the island is covered with mountains (stretching from north to south). The rest of the 30% are plains (central and eastern parts). There are just tin brooks and creeks but no major rivers on the island. Apart from the beautiful sandy beaches, Phuket is also covered with forests and plantations of rubber and palm trees. The island used to be one of the major trading routes between China and India.

Map of Phuket

Take a Look

  • Theme of Phuket [Beaches]
  • You'll love Phuket for [Nightlife, Wellness services]
  • Watchout for [Monsoon showers, Crime]
  • Best Time To Visit
    December - March
  • Altitude 1,061 ft. above sea level

Plan your travel to phuket

Holiday Packages In phuket

  • phuket
    Experiential Phuket
    4 Nights, 5 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.32,990
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • phuket
    Phuket And Krabi Galore
    5 Nights, 6 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.40,000
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • phuket
    Taste of Thailand - 5N
    5 Nights, 6 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.19,990
    Per Person on twin sharing
View all packages

Holiday Themes In phuket

  • phuket
    Beach Holidays
    5 Nights, 6 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.11,990
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • phuket
    Family Holidays
    5 Nights, 6 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.33,000
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • phuket
    Honeymoon Holidays
    5 Nights, 6 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.40,000
    Per Person on twin sharing
View all themes

Popular International Destinations

  • dubai
    dubai
    4 Nights, 5 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.9,990
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • maldives
    maldives
    4 Nights, 5 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.16,999
    Per Person on twin sharing
  • singapore
    singapore
    3 Nights, 4 Days
    Starting From
    Rs.14,990
    Per Person on twin sharing
View all destinations

Popular International Countries

  • australia
    australia
    Surrounded by the Indian Ocean and South Pacific O...
  • thailand
    thailand
    Thailand is a gorgeous country located at the cent...
  • united-kingdom
    united kingdom
    Lying in northwestern Europe, is the island nation...
View all countries

Popular Flights To phuket

    • CJBCoimbatore
      HKTPhuket
    • TIGER AIRWAYS
      TR-541
    • 23:45 09:30
      1 Stop
    • 09h 45m
      1 Stop
    • Rs.7,977
    • COKCochin
      HKTPhuket
    • Air Asia
      AK-34
    • 20:35 06:10
      1 Stop
    • 09h 35m
      1 Stop
    • Rs.8,098
    • HYDHyderabad
      HKTPhuket
    • Air Asia
      AK-68
    • 23:55 17:00
      1 Stop
    • 17h 05m
      1 Stop
    • Rs.8,353
    • BLRBengaluru
      HKTPhuket
    • Indigo
      6E-1761
    • 16:00 19:30
      Non Stop
    • 03h 30m
      Non Stop
    • Rs.9,402
    • MAAChennai
      HKTPhuket
    • Indigo
      6E-271
    • 09:20 19:30
      1 Stop
    • 10h 10m
      1 Stop
    • Rs.9,553
    • VTZVishakhapatnam
      HKTPhuket
    • Air Asia
      AK-82
    • 21:55 11:30
      1 Stop
    • 13h 35m
      1 Stop
    • Rs.9,819
View all flights

phuket Travel Talk Sharing travel experiences - one story at a time

7 Awesome Experiences You Will Miss If Phuket Is Not On Your Thai Itinerary

7 Awesome Experiences You Will Miss If Phuket Is Not On Your Thai Itinerary

This exotic ‘Pearl of the Andaman Sea’ is waiting to be discovered by you! And fascinating is the least of the adjectives, that describes it!

26 Dec 2016  | 2-minute read
7 Shares
Shop Till You Drop in Phuket

Shop Till You Drop in Phuket

Here’s a taking a sneak peek at the shopping haven that every year attracts millions of to

11 Sep 2015
1 Shares
Must Packs for a Beach Honeymoon

Must Packs for a Beach Honeymoon

  There is a reason that honeymoon packing is different from that of any other trip. Fo

10 Sep 2015
29 Shares

Holiday Offers and Discounts

Frequently Asked Questions

Call Now
Applying changes