The Singapore city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and is the top tourist destination in Asia. People from all across the world come to visit the Singapore and there are many destinations that you must visit while on a tour to Singapore.Singapore is also one of the most developed nations in the world and blessed with many luxury hotels and villas.
Singapore consists of as many as 62 small islets that are part of the main island. You can opt for Singapore tour packages
from many travel operators in India that will provide you with some of the cheapest packages. Here are some of the most popular destinations available on the Singapore travel guide
that will leave you mesmerized -
● Singapore Zoo
- Spread across on a vast area of 70 acres, the Singapore zoo is one of the most visited destinations and is the best thing available on a guided tour of Singapore
. The zoo is blessed with various varieties of animals and as many as 3600 mammals are there in the zoo for you to have a look at. The zoo is most famous for its night safari and is recognized as one of the top zoos in the world. The smart tip for you to cover the entire zoo is visiting the various sections in the morning time.
Then, you can go back and have some rest at the hotels that you can check on Singapore tour guide. It helps you to have rest as well as quality food as there are not many quality restaurants in and around zoo. You have to rely on the food inside the zoo if you plan your visit in the evening and then directly go for safari. It will also help you to avoid the overpriced food of the zoo and enjoy your trip in best manner. If you go for the guided tour of Singapore, then your tour planner will help you to explore the zoo in the optimal manner. You must also have a check upon the zoo timing which is from 8 AM in the morning to 6 PM in the evening.
● Pulau Ubin
- One of the places that you cannot afford to miss while on a tour of Singapore is Pualu Ubin. It lies in the northeast in the map of Singapore
. Especially when you love going for adventurous cycle treks, making a visit to Pulau Ubin is a must. The place is full of natural beauty having many varieties of birds like Kingfisher and Bulbul.
The place is also filled with mangroves and tidal flats that will make you to fall in love with them. There are also some temples that are located around the place which you can look for in the guided tour of Singapore.
● Little India
- If you are an Indian who is spending his or her holidays in Singapore, then going for a visit to Little India is one of the things that you must do. You can find almost everything especially if you are a lover of cheap food and delicious dishes, then this is the place that you must get to visit. The cafeteria at Little India is quite gigantic and you will love having some food over here. You can also enjoy eating in the traditional India manner with your hands when you come to visit little India.
● Merlion Park
- One of the most popular places to visit in Singapore
is the Merlion Park and the iconic Merlion statue can take anyone in amazement. The statue is 28 feet tall and has the head of a lion and body of the fish that makes it look very interesting and beautiful. The body of the fish bears the resemblance of the origin of the Singapore city as fishing village. The Marina bay located around the statue is very gorgeous and you can sit here for hours looking at the beautiful lake.
● Singapore history museum
- If you are a history lover and want to have a look at the glorious past of Singapore, then a visit to Singapore history is a must for you. You can easily find the museum on the travel guide and the museum has many places that will make you awestruck in amazement. For the archeologists and lovers of the history, there are many books and works on history available in the museum to help you enhance your knowledge. A visit to the museum will definitely help you get better knowledge about the history of Southeast Asia.
The museum is also loved by the kids and there are special lessons known as ‘walk & learn’ lessons to help them get answer to all their queries. The kids can learn about the economics or any other subject as per your choice and a tour guide will help you to explore the museum in an even better manner. Smart family packages are available for 5 (3 adult members and 2 kids) at a price of just 30 SD. There is also provision for entry from 6 PM to 8 PM in the museum for everyone. Additionally, there is also free entry for kids below the age of 8 years.
- The Singapore city is without a jaded shade of doubt the best tourist destination for those who are willing to have an exotic vacation. There are various attractions from Sri Mariamman Temple, botanic gardens and several others in addition to those mentioned above. But when you plan your tour to the city of Singapore, you need to have several factors in mind. One of the first things that you need to check upon is how to reach Singapore city
. There are flights from most of the cities in India and other parts of the world. In addition to this, you can get in touch with the tour planners and they will help you with a guided tour to Singapore
to assist you in enjoying some awesome time there.