Please find the flight details for the route below:
|Flight No.||Operate||Start Date||End Date||From||Dep.||To||Arrival|
|UK 015 ||Fri ||28-Aug-20 ||28-Aug-20 ||Delhi ||2:15 ||London ||6:55 |
|UK 016 ||Sat ||29-Aug-20 ||29-Aug-20 ||London ||9:30 ||Delhi ||22:25 |
|UK 015 ||Mon/Tue/Fri ||31-Aug-20 ||14-Sep-20 ||Delhi ||2:15 ||London ||6:55 |
|UK 016 ||Mon/Tue/Fri ||31-Aug-20 ||14-Sep-20 ||London ||15:35 ||Delhi ||04:15+1 |
|UK 015 ||Mon/Tue/Fri ||16-Sep-20 ||30-Sep-20 ||Delhi ||2:15 ||London ||6:55 |
|UK 016 ||Mon/Tue/Fri ||16-Sep-20 ||30-Sep-20 ||London ||15:05 ||Delhi ||04:15+1 |
Schedule is subject to regulatory approval.
For passengers travelling to India:
- After completing web check-in on the airline's website, all passengers should submit the self-declaration form on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel.
- Passengers should also give an undertaking on the portal that they would undergo mandatory quarantine for 14 days i.e. 7 days paid institutional quarantine at their own cost, followed by 7 days isolation at home with self-monitoring of health.
- Home quarantine may be permitted for 14 days only for compelling reasons such as pregnancy, death in family, serious illness, and for parent(s) with children aging 10 years or below.
- If passengers wish to seek such exemption from the same, they are required to apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding.
- Passengers may also seek exemption from institutional quarantine by submitting a negative RT-PCR test report on arrival. This test should have been conducted within 96 hours prior to the journey and should be uploaded on the portal as well.
- If the passenger has a valid negative RT-PCR test report conducted within 96 hours, followed by a self-declaration form filled/submitted within 72 hours prior to their journey, he/she will be allowed to exit the state government triage area to take the onward domestic flight.
- All passengers from Dubai are also required to register on the Embassy/Consulate website www.cgidubai.gov.in/covid_register before departure, as mandated by the Consulate General of India, Dubai. This is in addition to the declaration mentioned above.
For passengers travelling outside India:
- Web check-in for international travel opens 96 hours prior to departure.
- Please find the destination-wise travel advisory and protocols that any entering passenger must follow. You are strongly advised to follow the guidelines and travel only if you are eligible to enter the destination, as per the aforementioned protocols.
- Passengers are required to provide their travel details on https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-beforetravel-uk.
- All passengers arriving in UK will be required fill a "Contact Locator Form" and self-isolate for 14 days. Passengers can be contacted regularly throughout this period to ensure compliance by the concerned authorities. For details refer:
Travelers are advised to check official websites of relevant authorities and local government agencies for the latest Developments on travel restrictions.
Also travelers need to check at the originating station to ensure that their travel is not affected prior to commencement of journey.