WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore with 13 digits e-ticket numbers begin with 618, 629 or 086.
- Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir (specifically, SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, NZ281, NZ282, NZ293 or NZ284 operated by Air New Zealand or TR596 or TR597 operated by Scoot.).
- Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is: (i) “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore - London” is eligible;(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Passengers who are ontransit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country on the aforesaid participating airlines via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice, ticket) and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is: (i) “Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land or sea AND proofs of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible; (ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND proofs of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible; (iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by other airline, is not eligible;
- The Voucher is valid for all ports Ex India on QF document. Tickets must be issued in India.
- Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
- Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all the e-tickets to the relevant staff for verification. We regret that we willnot be able to process claims for the transit voucher without all the necessary documentary proof.
WHERE TO COLLECT THE TRANSIT VOUCHERS?
- Passengers eligible for the transit rewards can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are open 24 hours daily in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3.
- Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary, as well as booking confirmation of your land or and sea transfers, if applicable, to collect. Location • Terminal 2• Terminal 3
WAYS TO SPEND THE TRANSIT VOUCHERS
The transit vouchers can be use at all participating retail outlets in transit and public areas of Changi Airport (except for outlets in the Exclusion List) or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge located in the transit areas of Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two (2) hours; as well as selected spa and massage services at Spa Express in Terminal 2. Here are some recommended ways to spend the transit vouchers, with no minimum spend at all!
- Shilla Cosmetics & Perfumes Duplex store and Beauty Loft, Terminal 3.
- SK-II spa at Shilla Beauty Loft, Terminal 3
- DFS Wine & Spirits Duty-Free store, Terminal 3.
- Long Bar by Raffles, DFS Wine & Spirits Duty Free store, Terminal 3.
- Local delights at Bengawan Solo, Terminal 1 and 2 Departure Transit.